Votes: 25 9.3%
  • Riley Collier-Dawkins

Votes: 36 13.4%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 26 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We saw new look game tactics today, as Dimma mentioned.
A high disposal game, 66 more kicks, 73 in total.
It's the only way to defeat a team like Melbourne, the control of possession.
They have a player loose in defence, absorb the inside 50 and slingshot it out, catching the opposition disorganised.

There's a lot of hatred out there for our club and Jack is the lightning rod for it.
People are irrational.
Had the pleasure to meet Jack in Bairnsdale one year when I took the kids to open training. I think it was pre premiership so about 2015. He was a champion of a bloke and really nice and generous to the kids despite having to hangout in a shithole like Bdalel. People are indeed irrational and unfair in their rush to judge him...

View attachment 1141911
Who wants to come to Dreamtime in Perth with me? El’chapo style!!
What I want to know is why the * it isn't in the nt? Last year was outstanding. The afl went on and on about how good it was and wanting to do it again, yet when they get a golden chance they ignore it. We could be playing infront of the aboriginal community up there and all the energy and passion they'll bring. Instead we will play at OS infront of the 10 Essendon/Richmond fans living there.

Not only that, but we are at a massive disadvantage having to travel again and essendon having player there this week, instead of what should have been a neutral game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I want to know is why the fu** it isn't in the nt? Last year was outstanding. The afl went on and on about how good it was and wanting to do it again, yet when they get a golden chance they ignore it. We could be playing infront of the aboriginal community up there and all the energy and passion they'll bring. Instead we will play at OS infront of the 10 Essendon/Richmond fans living there.

Not only that, but we are at a massive disadvantage having to travel again and essendon having player there this week, instead of what should have been a neutral game.
Wouldn't allow VIC clubs in due to 14 day quarantine restrictions.

We saw new look game tactics today, as Dimma mentioned.
A high disposal game, 66 more kicks, 73 in total.
It's the only way to defeat a team like Melbourne, the control of possession.
They have a player loose in defence, absorb the inside 50 and slingshot it out, catching the opposition disorganised.
146 to 55 marks
That is nuts.
Agree - Chaos footy out. Possession footy in.

Will MR Jr make his seniors debut next week - just in time for the dreamtime ???

Both Pickett and MR jr in for next week ....

Cats are above us on the ladder at the moment but they have 3 tough games coming up.
Power, Dogs, Lions.

Back