List Mgmt. Mid Season Draft 2021 Player Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully when nobes talks Charlie doesn’t get a glazed look in his eyes

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Going on the LTI list just means you can't play for 6 weeks (not rounds).

Sorry I meant inactive list as below in this article.

The Eagles and Blues followed Hawthorn, Brisbane and Essendon who all made list openings in the past 24 hours.
It came after Essendon moved Michael Hurley to the same list on Monday to give them a second pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL imagine being mad that we didn't pick a player you first heard about a couple of weeks ago at pick 16 in the Mid Season Rookie Draft.

Look at the previous MSD for reference. 75%, if not more, of these players will be lucky to be on a list at the end of 2022 and Callow is one of them.

Callow has the most contested marks in the sanfl and is still 18. I'd say his rate of improvement has been great. We wouldn't have 1 player of our ressies do half that? Maybe Matt mcguiness is better in your opinion??

Callow has the most contested marks in the sanfl and is still 18. I'd say his rate of improvement has been great. We wouldn't have 1 player of our ressies do half that? Maybe Matt mcguiness is better in your opinion??
Lachie Hosie was and still is the best goalkicker in SANFL but that doesn't mean a thing at the top level. Every AFL recruiting team but Hawthorn's feels the same way about Callow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back