The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
QxI0WXm.jpg

Good on him - Gini deserves to get paid.

Gini will be a huge loss for Liverpool but I'm glad it is someone else paying him

Gini was getting very well paid at Liverpool, just like the rest of our players. We have the 6th highest wage bill in Europe, though not as high as PSG. So yes, good on him I suppose but it's like being able to afford 10 houses instead of 'only' 6.

Gini was getting very well paid at Liverpool, just like the rest of our players. We have the 6th highest wage bill in Europe, though not as high as PSG. So yes, good on him I suppose but it's like being able to afford 10 houses instead of 'only' 6.
Laughing at people commending him for getting that retirement fund, that final pay out. Like getting paid 100k+ a week at Barca wouldn't be enough, or what he'd already earned playing for us. I guess it's easy to forget how outrageously well paid elite athletes are.

A few whispers that Tielemans is keen to move.

Would be an ideal replacement for Gini. Box to box player, excellent technically, great work ethic, just turned 24.

Won't offer as much defensively and probably won't cover the full backs' spaces like Gini always does (that's why I want Bissouma), but Tielemans is a bloody great young player and still has another level, if we can buy him then we should

Also, 15 mil for Grujic is good money

Won't offer as much defensively and probably won't cover the full backs' spaces like Gini always does (that's why I want Bissouma), but Tielemans is a bloody great young player and still has another level, if we can buy him then we should

The mid year EOFY stocktake sale has started.

Still thinking about that header against Barca. Would have loved to have had a big *er like him in midfield.

If we can get this much from these players then we would've done fantastic

Grujic - 15 mil
Wilson - 12 mil
Origi - 10 mil
Shaqiri - 12 mil
Naby - 25 mil

We wont let Naby go for 25m. 35-40 will get him done, very highly rated still and top class. Young enough to get over injury issues.

I think you can add to that list

Taki - 15m
Ojo - 10m
Awonyi - 8m

Matip a possibility if an offer of 25m + comes in.

Still thinking about that header against Barca. Would have loved to have had a big f***er like him in midfield.

Jurg seemed to have never fancied him but he has done well whichever club we loaned him to, really thought he could've been a player for us. Shame, but Jurg always seems to be proven right when he lets go of young players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ugh, this is a stinker. I love us in yellow but the checker collars and cuffs are hideous. The new Standard Chartered logo looks nice and so does the Futura Nike logo though.

liverpool-21-22-third-kit-2.jpg

Ugh, this is a stinker. I love us in yellow but the checker collars and cuffs are hideous. The new Standard Chartered logo looks nice and so does the Futura Nike logo though.

The collar and cuff looks messy and unfinished

RedMenTV have put the first episode of their Hendo doco on YouTube. I thought it was a really good watch and I'm going to have to sub to the website again to watch the rest.

Oh I thought this was an in house thing when Hendo posted it on his insta. Amazing that the Redmen boys could get this done! Looks very very professional. I'll be watching the full thing.

Oh I thought this was an in house thing when Hendo posted it on his insta. Amazing that the Redmen boys could get this done! Looks very very professional. I'll be watching the full thing.

The last 3-4 years their contacts and therefore access to certain individuals (particularly at the club) has increased by quite a margin. They have been able to do more than one of these types of documentaries and interview Jurgen on more than one occasion.

I look at this I think: Fried Chicken Franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back