Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 13 - Eagles v Tigers Sun June 13th 7:20pm EST / 5:20pm WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How many of the same people in here complaining about the umps were the ones saying there was nothing wrong with the swans being on the end of a 26-10 count and some clear Razor sulking on Friday?

Also wondering if that flog Cotchin Rules will spend all of tomorrow liking the opposition posts or if he saves that keyboard hero stuff for when his team gets up.

Quality post!

Jesus christ... its like Geelong fans in here have blown their loads at Richmond losing.
I just love watching a solid choke job, can't wait to read the Tigers board later on

Ridiculous Perth umpiring as usual, but couldn't happen to a nicer team. Martin so focused on being a hero that he failed to do the basics repeatedly was particularly gratifying.

Richmond get away with so much throwing.

Ridiculous Perth umpiring against Richmond.

Richmond get away with so much throwing.

So ummmm...which is it? :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Interesting posts potting umpiring in here. Eagles got the better of it the last 10 minutes but despite the count the Tiges got away with a lot in the second half prior to then.

Richmond's game style will (or should) almost always give away more than they get. They get a lot of latitude with the holding the man and incorrect disposal rules.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still gonna complain about the umps, Eagles? They literally won you the game with a call that should not have been paid.
Yes, because Richmond are allowed to push players under the ball trying to mark. If you push players under the ball 50 times a game in a marking contest, how many frees should you give away?

TBF your Lions effectively had the premiership cup handed to them last year with the QLD hub, yet failed to even make the GF

I know mate, it was unfair last year that we got to play 9/17 games at the Gabba. I am hoping we can get back to usual programming soon. Everyone getting very tense. Having to travel is potentially costing teams like the Tigers a premiership season.

Look at all the Tigers supporters blaming umps, where were you last week when they literally let you illegally dispose of the ball the whole game?

Couldn't even fart and cough without having the whistle on us.

🤫

Eagles won that through sheer better play. Face it, you guys are resorting to skirmish play which is a roll of a dice and keeps clubs in it. You're not smashing anyone.

Congrats Eagles on a fantastic win, hung in there against the reigning premiers.

Commiserations Tigers, hell of a team, looked like you guys did get a bit gassed at the end there. Sometimes when you are the best, it makes everyone else lift their game to match it with you.

Seriously, the AFL needs to make umpiring a professional pursuit. Like the players, it's pretty much all they do. Pay them accordingly and they study umpiring all week. I'm not sure how many in here have noticed but the standard of umpiring has been pretty low this in this weeks games, across the board.

Also, they need to decide once and for all whether throwing the ball is legal or not. It's been happening all weekend and all the teams are doing it.

Well...

No excuses but... They did tire in the end

Travelled to Brisbane, then back to Melbourne, then Covid happened so took our home game against Crows to Sydney. Then WA to play Essendon, then back to Sydney to isolate, then back to WA... Fatigue, errors and slight umpire favouritism to the home side (standard, happens all the time I guess)

Basically it is what it is ..

Well...

No excuses but...

Travelled to Brisbane, then back to Melbourne, then Covid happened so took our home game against Crows to Sydney. Then WA to play Essendon, then back to Sydney to isolate, then back to WA... Fatigue, errors and slight umpire favouritism to the home side (standard, happens all the time I guess)

Basically it is what it is ..
Sounds like an excuse to me

Back