Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond have a rather favourable draw to finish the season, only a couple danger games IMO, they’ll finish 5th, top 4 is finished for them after tonight’s loss.
They'll finish 5-6th, and from there they can win it if they're playing at their best. Playing three straight games prior to the GF isn't really a problem for them. The advantage of top 4 is quite diminished these days.

That’s half of it. Teams also want to exploit their advantages. What is GWS’s? It used to be they were strong and batted deep in the midfield. But over the years they’ve had that talent stripped out except for Kelly.

They’re just middle of the road talent wise now. The advantages they had from their foundation draft concessions are gone and they need to spend time building that back up.
Yeah true, they've lost a lot but I think for at least a few that mindset is probably engrained. Maybe I'm just extrapolating too much, but for me a game plan can only have one objective, one theme. They don't have one. To me it seems they'd probably have a series of what-if actions and reactions. Footy is too complex to be a flow chart

Thats a huge result for us because it makes it very hard for richmond to make top 4 and i still think they are our biggest threat to winning the flag so if they have to go the long route its good for us.

Thats a huge result for us because it makes it very hard for richmond to make top 4 and i still think they are our biggest threat to winning the flag so if they have to go the long route its good for us.
The Eagles must still be feeling like they owe us for the Kelly trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t care where the tigers finish- they aren’t beating us this year, or for the next 10 years. Life has resumed a lovely normality. And we are simply a better team than them now. ( as are a few others)

Does anyone have any software for me to turn that entire thread into an audio podcast using text-to-speech? I'm catching a flight and could use some relaxation white noise

Shame we don't have the budget to bring in Morgan Freeman to read the whole thread so as to immortalise the phrase "I just punched my pet eagle in the face" in Freeman's dulcet tones.

Shame we don't have the budget to bring in Morgan Freeman to read the whole thread so as to immortalise the phrase "I just punched my pet eagle in the face" in Freeman's dulcet tones.
If you want the cheap bootleg version I could go for Zac Tuohy reading it. If pay for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back