Review Positives and Negatives - UP THE BLOODY COASTERS EDITION - Rd 13

Remove this Banner Ad

+ Jack Redden - Played a beatuy ran hard, good in the contest, was a bull
+ Luke Edwards - We have found a real gem here
+ JK - he is a champion no other words
+ Hurn and Barrass - Massive intercept marks
+ Yeo - Boy we have missed him he makes all the other mids walk taller, with TK and Shuey back we will be at full tilt. Yeo's last quarter = 10 touches, 6 clearances (4 centre clearances), 6 inside 50s, 3 frees for, 1 goal assist.
+ NN - Was in full beast mode

- Lagdon - WHen we get back Petch or Rioli out he goes

Seriously think umpires should takea hard look at themselves . Jarmaine Jones 25 seconds left in the game streaming towards goal . Grimes 2 hands in his back pushes him 2 metres past the ball .🤬🤬🤬🤬. Grimes then picks it up and Richmond nearly steal the game back . . I dont care about free kick differential . Its the way they play . Umpires need to pay these blatant infringing .

The first coffee and a replay, is there anything better after a win like that. First thing I did was go to the end of the 3rd quarter and watch Nic sit Jack down ahahaha…talk about morning glory!
What a wonderful night, I’m still on a massive high.

Ive got exclusive footage of Dusty practicing his handballs at training

p8lbUNF.gif

You campaigners know all the positives.

But… what was the deal with having two of our goals touched on the line from set shots? With nobody there to put a body on the Richmond defender?

Lynch and Riewoldt are masters at trying to take hangers on the line (but really just jumping in to defenders’ backs which is perfectly legal when trying to take a screamer).

You campaigners know all the positives.

But… what was the deal with having two of our goals touched on the line from set shots? With nobody there to put a body on the Richmond defender?

Lynch and Riewoldt are masters at trying to take hangers on the line (but really just jumping in to defenders’ backs which is perfectly legal when trying to take a screamer).

If Zac Langdon cant kick the ball 40m thats on him, not some guy on the line

If Zac Langdon cant kick the ball 40m thats on him, not some guy on the line
When he took the mark I said to my daughter he won’t make the distance

She said surely?

Said nah. Hasn’t got footballers legs. May have been smirking a little

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Positives

HAHAHAHAHA EAT A DICK RICHMOND YOU VFL PROTECTED, BALL THROWING, ENTITLED BUNCH OF WHINGING SOOKS. IMAGINE IF THESE SOFTCOCKS ALWAYS HAD A TRAVEL SCHEDULE LIKE THIS. YOU KNOW, LIKE US.

*breaths*

JK is a bearded God
There's little doubt why Yeo is a two time Woosha Medallist. Single-handedly changes the complexion of the entire midfield.
Ledwards, Hedwards and Foley. Wasn't there a discussion this week about Foley being delisted. LOL.
Tommy Barrass
Redden
St Nicholas is a ruck God
Getting smashed in the WAFL has done nothing to affect the yoof's ability to step up
Pattern of defence being flooded with repeat entries, and barely keeping their collective heads above water, while a ridiculously efficient and accurate forward line kept us in it was threatening to end with the usual result of the walls breaking and Nelson being blamed. 22 points down halfway through the last AND WE STORMED HOME. WE DIDN'T BREAK. What a ******* game.

Negatives

Apart from that one quarter vs Adelaide, Darling is in s**t form. Absolutely horrendous.
Allen was down. That tap to Dusty oh boy.
After eating some dodgy Chinese on Wednesday, I hadn't been able to keep anything down until yesterday, and was still weak as Jack Reiwolt manning the mark, so wasn't able to go :( Missed the 2018 game too :( FML.

When he took the mark I said to my daughter he won’t make the distance

She said surely?

Said nah. Hasn’t got footballers legs. May have been smirking a little

Did you tell her my name and how fantastically correct I was? I imagine you just brought out your phone instantly to brag about knowing me and having access to my footballing knowledge

Did you tell her my name and how fantastically correct I was? I imagine you just brought out your phone instantly to brag about knowing me and having access to my footballing knowledge
She would have looked me and said what the * is a goeaglesgosgio?

She would have looked me and said what the fu** is a goeaglesgosgio?

After the inital shock she would have just realised I could call myself DonkeyDickFC and it wouldnt make one iota of difference to my footballing knowledge. Id imagine she would have been like "Can I have your phone so I can sign up to a account and access that football knowledge"

Seriously though, can we have a apologies thread for me and can you force everyone to post a "Im sorry" message in it?

After the inital shock she would have just realised I could call myself DonkeyDickFC and it wouldnt make one iota of difference to my footballing knowledge. Id imagine she would have been like "Can I have your phone so I can sign up to a account and access that football knowledge"

Seriously though, can we have a apologies thread for me and can you force everyone to post a "Im sorry" message in it?
Sakes !

Geez how bloody good is it to see some passion and emotion from this side, eh? Been missing that the last couple of weeks!

Haven't watched that clip yet, so not sure if it's included, but Nic Nat's reaction to that Richmond dog repeatedly punching Redden in the head "trying to handball" was great. Not on my watch scumbag.

On Darling and gaff they are the two players that have been playing ridiculous time on ground during matches. Darling basically never comes off, gaff is super high TOG for a midfielder. Part of that is due to the injuries and unavailability of others, but have a feeling they need this rest as much as anyone. They look shot. Backing them to bounce back after the bye
For sure, and both are seldom injured, if ever...how often are they out injured over the years, amazing really. Good energiser bunnies both of them! Jack just came with a makers technical glitch every now and again?

Don't care if Ryan's mark was under 15 m, tuff t***ies I say, rub of the green, goes both ways.
Some of the umpiring was jawdropping both ways.

Richmond's run and spread is pretty damn good, well drilled, always presenting on the fly -did they run out of legs in the end...or just lose their nerve...or got outplayed? They missed some critical shots on goals, so did we...

Langdon's legs - not much chop being a forward if you can't kick from 50? Look at Cripps and little chicken legs Ryan! Maybe have a set routine where he hands/kicks it off? Or screw on extendable legs? (platform boot football shoes?). He's quite serviceable otherwise, but will get pushed out, depth.

Last edited:
Haven't watched that clip yet, so not sure if it's included, but Nic Nat's reaction to that Richmond dog repeatedly punching Redden in the head "trying to handball" was great. Not on my watch scumbag.

i would giver serious consideration to keeping NN as captain for the rest of the season, if I were in charge. He’s really taking the responsibility on his own shoulders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back