Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why it needed to be destablised at the first opportunity.
(Temporary?) Instability has to have a strategic purpose though. Oil? Indentured ally? I would say it is as Russia related as it is Israel related. In any case, Russia has got its warm water port and a long-term ally that can easily re-emerge as a major Middle Eastern power.

(Temporary?) Instability has to have a strategic purpose though. Oil? Indentured ally? I would say it is as Russia related as it is Israel related. In any case, Russia has got its warm water port and a long-term ally that can easily re-emerge as a major Middle Eastern power.
they managed to get the s-400/500 air defence system from Iran, Iraq to Turkey…

Israel/US believed if it could they balkanise Syria into several ethnic statelets, they'd take out a key opponent on Israel's border.

An American daredevil has tragically died after a horror crash as he attempted to set a world record.

Alex Harvill, 28, was trying to jump more than 107m on his motorcycle at the Moses Lake Airshow in Washington but the stunt ended in terrifying fashion when he landed in a giant dirt mound at high speed.

He was taken to hospital but later died from his injuries, authorities confirmed.

An autopsy will be carried out by the coroner to determine the exact cause of death.

Might become a coroner. Seems easy.

Israel/US believed if it could they balkanise Syria into several ethnic statelets, they'd take out a key opponent on Israel's border.
Don’t agree, but we’ve had that particular discussion before not too long ago.

VERY URGENT !!!!!!!
Whoever has been in contact with me in any way over the last 14 days should stay indoors and contact your nearest test center... I’m so sorry to everyone of my friends and family and those who have been in close proximity to me.
I've had symptoms for a few days now and it has just been confirmed...

I've been diagnosed with
being Extremely Sexy and Good Looking and it's Highly Contagious!!!!
I've also been told that there is NOCURE
As of yet 🥲 sorry 🥺

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

VERY URGENT !!!!!!!
Whoever has been in contact with me in any way over the last 14 days should stay indoors and contact your nearest test center... I’m so sorry to everyone of my friends and family and those who have been in close proximity to me.

I've been diagnosed with
As of yet 🥲 sorry 🥺

You sure it wasn’t a false positive...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VERY URGENT !!!!!!!

I've been diagnosed with
As of yet 🥲 sorry 🥺

Gonna need some proof please. Pictures will do haha

Gonna need some proof please. Pictures will do haha

Chuck a dm and I’ll gladly send you a pic

We’ve all seen the clown face pictures you’ve been posting in other threads...

Because I don’t want your eyes to burn because I’m so hot LMFAO

VERY URGENT !!!!!!!

I've been diagnosed with
As of yet 🥲 sorry

Where's the test centre and what are the queues like?

Where's the test centre and what are the queues like?

Hmm I was the only one there so it must only be me with the devastation disease

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back