Coach Who Should Our Next Coach Be (Poll Updated)

Who Should Our Next Coach Be?

• Alistar Clarkson

Votes: 160 34.2%
  • Adam Kingsley

Votes: 18 3.8%
  • Robert Harvey

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 37 7.9%
  • Blake Caracella

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Michael Voss

Votes: 54 11.5%
  • Brad Scott

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Justin Leppitsch

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Craig McRae

Votes: 110 23.5%
  • Dale Tapping

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Jaymie Graham

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you listen to Dunstall on AFL 360 last Tuesday (after he had a telephone conversation with Clarko).
If you want Clarko…go after him now, that’s my advice.
So Dunstall believes he’s getable now.
Obviosly, Clarko didn’t slam the door on this, during his conversation with Dunstall.
Otherwise, Dunstall would have said…sorry guys he’s going nowhere, will see out his contract, then decide his next move.
Can I just add for the record that sweet Jesus I hate Jason Dunstall

If were not moving heaven and earth to get Clarkson there's something wrong. Hes saying all the right stuff in the media but to be cast aside must have pissed him off to some degree. Offer him 5 years with the keys to a shiney new Daicos to mold.
It is reported in today's Herald Sun that we are no chance of getting Clarkson due to his troubled relationship with Wright

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ideally we must move heaven and earth to get Clarkson. Simply the best coach around.
However if Clarkson doesn't want the pies.
Then the next best candidate is Caracella. He is an exceptional assistant coach who is an ex premiership player.Has played and coached at the Pies but more importantly was part of the Geelong coaching staff during their premiership years and most recently Richmond's success.

I thought he ( Caracella) said he wasn't interested in a senior coaching role but he has openly come out and said he will take the call if the Pies came knocking. He is young enough to help with the young guns and experienced enough to command respect from the experienced players on our list
PLUS he is a very astute game day coach. Presently at the Bombers he is gettable he announced that himself.He is a much better fit than YZE OR KINGSLEY.
Get Choco in as development coach and leppitch as senior assistant to Caracella. Perfect if Clarkson says no to Pies get CARACELLA.

I think you should be looking at an untried gem who is looming out there as an assistant. All the best coaches in history have been when you really dig deep. Very rarely is the show pony ex AFL star a great coach.

three names spring to mind, and if are still on the table if Chris Scott decides not to continue at geelong, I hope we seriously look at.

1. Adam kingsley
2. Blake caracella
3. Matthew scarlett

all outstanding assistants who have been having huge influences as assistants behind the spotlight. All three deserve a go and could make a real career of it

I think you should be looking at an untried gem who is looming out there as an assistant. All the best coaches in history have been when you really dig deep. Very rarely is the show pony ex AFL star a great coach.

three names spring to mind, and if are still on the table if Chris Scott decides not to continue at geelong, I hope we seriously look at.

1. Adam kingsley
2. Blake caracella
3. Matthew scarlett

all outstanding assistants who have been having huge influences as assistants behind the spotlight. All three deserve a go and could make a real career of it

Not Scarlett. S..T bloke. Just ask Maxy.

I dont think Clarkson is coming here purely on the basis that Graham Wright left Hawthorn to get away from him.
GW is more important to us than Clarkson would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back