FTA-TV AFL 360 - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I get that in these co-vid times, the fixture is mildly interesting but it seems like Whateley has an infatuation bordering on a fetish about the fixture. Start times really fascinate him at the moment. It really doesn't matter if the 1st bounce is at 1:40 on a Sunday instead of 1:10.
His comment tonight about the adelaide v eagles game being in qld wouldnt work. As the eagles couldn’t return to wa if they are in qld without 14 days quarantine

I get that in these co-vid times, the fixture is mildly interesting but it seems like Whateley has an infatuation bordering on a fetish about the fixture. Start times really fascinate him at the moment. It really doesn't matter if the 1st bounce is at 1:40 on a Sunday instead of 1:10.
Fetish is the perfect word for it. He delves into the deepest machinations of it all and in your own time fair enough but ffs it doesn't need to be discussed EVERY week with such painstaking detail and emotion.

Genuinely think the bloke has shed tears to the fixture before.

M8 it’s 2021. We have dedicated sports channels and a thing called the internet. It’s not 1985 where we saw snippets of a carribean tour on channel 9 news or saw a few words from one of the grand slam winners or the last putt from a pga win. He gets fed all this info just like King gets fed all those stats. He’s different now and that’s why people don’t like him. He’s gone from a great sports presenter, and yes he was great at his job, to a condescending twat who drinks his own bath water. And most likely because he thinks his sh*te don’t stink because he gets info delivered to him by the AFL. Kath showed she could fill the void easily if he departed. And add value at the same time.
Bullshit, the reason he was and is a great presenter is because he dosnt rely on being fed info. He is a journo and does his own work and has his own opinions.

Give me one example of how he is being fed info from afl and therefore their town spruker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard it suggested Robbo's in hospital, not sure about source.
The way the said it last night that Robbo wasn't there, certainly indicated something more than just a sniffle.

Time for the head honchos at Fox to seriously consider making the Whateley/Dunstall combo a permanent one, I'd reckon.

To turn on the TV at 7:30 and listen to coherent, free flowing football discussions is a breath of fresh air.
There are eleventy billion footy shows on tv or radio to consume if you want that. This show would be so ******* boring with Beaker, Beaker-Light and the rest of the 'family'. Watching on a night TGO has had a 'tough day in the office' is the only entertainment I get out of it.

Gaz just had a not so subtle dig at Caro and her claims that Mitchell doesn't want Clarko around.
You know if Robbo was there they would be both going after Hawthorn. Having someone other than him there actually gives a different opinion on the desk and Whateley is less likely to get on his soapbox

You know if Robbo was there they would be both going after Hawthorn. Having someone other than him there actually gives a different opinion on the desk and Whateley is less likely to get on his soapbox
Yeah. Although Gaz isn't a fan of Caro and her thorces, so I'm not surprised he's using this platform tonight to question what she's peddling on the matter. He's basically saying he's calling out what he believes to be is her bullshit.

Time for the head honchos at Fox to seriously consider making the Whateley/Dunstall combo a permanent one, I'd reckon.

To turn on the TV at 7:30 and listen to coherent, free flowing football discussions is a breath of fresh air.

Yep, It's really good. I don't mind Robbo but I think the show needs a refresher and he should be replaced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back