Autopsy Rd 19 Coachkilling Blues smashed by last placed Roos

Who played well for the Blues in Round 19 vs the Roos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The reality is we have been poor all season. Have still beaten no team of significance and not looked like any growth.
There’s no pleasing you. We beat s**t teams, you’re not happy. We get pantsed by s**t teams, you’re not happy.

Giving Crippa 6 yrs just madness. He needs to learn some fwd craft otherwise it will stifle our whole mid development.
For a supposedly smart footballer, his inability to adjust his style of play to suit the situation is perplexing.
Trying to stand and wrestle Blokes bigger than him was just dumb.
And yet he kicked 3.1, had 20+ touches and 5 clearances from 50% time on ball. He’s a beast mate.

Who? Honey, Ramsay, Carroll? You think that would have made any difference today?
I can't see any players making a difference to how the team performed today. The lack of purpose, cohesion and competitiveness in the team is a cancer. There is no accountability. There is no way of knowing why things are going wrong and who is at fault when they are, therefore no way of correcting them. The team is rudderless.

Kennedy is seething... don't blame him... he looked away from Teague there and shook his head...

View attachment 1185604
We're gonna end up losing Matt.
He's better than Crippa at the moment.

We play better without Crippa in the guts and history backs this up.
We play more as a team.

Problem is, you give Kennedy Cripps' role and what do you do with Pat?

We just re-signed him for 6 years!

Don't get me wrong, i love Crippa and respect how he has carried us, but im not sure we're going to look back on his current contract with satisfaction after it ends.

I hope im completely wrong

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

North definitely aren't as young as I thought they were. Their midfield is quite mature and certainly more experienced than ours.

Horrible performance. One to forget. We move on.

On Pixel 2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

If that’s the case it’s not by much, but they are putting together an enviable team.

Would kill for a current and future midfield of Simpkin, Thomas, LDU, Stephenson, Phillips and Powell.

What an awful empty way to go out it would be ... being carried to 300 in yet another losing season. It's just a number Murph. Go out with your head held high when you are done, not overdone.
Are you agreeing with me. Playing the last 4 games as sub doesn’t look good. He’s just running around as a spectator at the moment. He doesn’t deserve to play these last 4 games because of how he’s played previously. It’s a bullshit precedent to set.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's disgusting and an absolute disgrace that we have 6 wins and have not seen any youth apart from parks (and he is only average)

How the fu** does a spud like Cottrell keep getting a game when everytime he comes back in he offers nothing, turns it over and sh*t himself.

Give other blokes a go and see if they are any good. We already know cottrell is sh*t.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Without doubt the most disappointing aspect of this season. We have been woefully bad for most of it yet somehow have not felt the need to blood any youth. Simply baffling.

Who? Honey, Ramsay, Carroll? You think that would have made any difference today?

We needed a good ball user, so LOB.

But LOB has been left to rot in the VFL so even if he had played his confidence is so shot he’s unlikely to have made an impact. Still think he would have been better than Cotts.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What an awful empty way to go out it would be ... being carried to 300 in yet another losing season. It's just a number Murph. Go out with your head held high when you are done, not overdone.
He's unfortunately been done for a couple of years, I think that chasing the magical 300 club has overdone him.

Too late for that ODN, was done two years ago.

It would be a Mark Taylor style gesture and choose not to reach the milestone under false pretences.

Jezza never played 300, Dominator didn't, Judd didn't. Diesel didn't. So many legends don't make it to 300. When only about 6 players have done it previously at Carlton and none were carried to the line, it's just not necessary.

Back