Prediction Round 23: Changes Vs St. Kilda + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon the AFL will put this on at earlier game on Sunday at 1pm.

They will leave the essendon collingwood game until 3:20 on sunday.

So there is possibility of more live rubber games next weekend

They’d regret it if Essendon and/or GWS (unlikely) and West Coast (likely) lost. It’d essentially make this game a play off for 8th spot.

Anyway for changes:

Out: Blakely (injured), Watson (omitted)
In: Brayshaw, Hughes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm disappointed there doesnt seem to be any inclination or thought to having this game at home. St Kilda have nothing to play for, they are a black hole of expenditure owing 10s of millions of dollars and we are down a home game this year. Let us buy the game off them, have a crowd for a game that could have us make the 8 and reap the reward.

There seems to be little to lose by moving the game to Perth. St Kilda could even fly in and fly out to Vic the next day.

I'm disappointed there doesnt seem to be any inclination or thought to having this game at home. St Kilda have nothing to play for, they are a black hole of expenditure owing 10s of millions of dollars and we are down a home game this year. Let us buy the game off them, have a crowd for a game that could have us make the 8 and reap the reward.

There seems to be little to lose by moving the game to Perth. St Kilda could even fly in and fly out to Vic the next day.
I was bitterly disappointed when we weren't given the opportunity to purchase the match against Sydney! Man I'd love to be a fly on the wall at Fremantle HQ, as we're all guilty of chastising the club for not standing up for itself, but maybe the AFL is just that hard to deal with when you're a minnow relative to others?

I was bitterly disappointed when we weren't given the opportunity to purchase the match against Sydney! Man I'd love to be a fly on the wall at Fremantle HQ, as we're all guilty of chastising the club for not standing up for itself, but maybe the AFL is just that hard to deal with when you're a minnow relative to others?
I assume we are asking the question, I'm not disappointed in the club but more the AFL in general. It should be a no brainer

It’s not like anybody can really complain above us. We got shafted, this fixes it, they have their own destiny in their hands.

No brainer = No brains at AFL

at least Freo are apparently trying to get the game moved to Tassie to avoid us having to quarantine, but yeah disappointing there hasn’t been any public pressure put on the Saints for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back