Past #36: Phoenix Spicer - drafted w/ #42 in 2020 ND - delisted end '23 - 12 NM games / 2 NM goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Who did your mate play for yesterday, was it other afl teams vfl mixed with ours? And where was it played?
wouldn't make sense if VFL players are playing as afl players aren't supposed to mix with outsiders, if it were the case then there would be reason why VFL couldn't go ahead

wouldn't make sense if VFL players are playing as afl players aren't supposed to mix with outsiders, if it were the case then there would be reason why VFL couldn't go ahead
Agreed
Curious as to why that poster psycosis claims his mate played a game against us this weekend, me thinks he is full of it

Agreed
Curious as to why that poster psycosis claims his mate played a game against us this weekend, me thinks he is full of it
What a strange thing to lie about.

I haven’t responded to your follow up questions because I didn’t think it’s necessary to go into it further. You can either believe my post or not.

Regarding VFL players, I’m unsure of their involvement due to COVID, but it involved Richmond, St Kilda & North afl listed players.

I haven’t responded to your follow up questions because I didn’t think it’s necessary to go into it further. You can either believe my post or not.

Regarding VFL players, I’m unsure of their involvement due to COVID, but it involved Richmond, St Kilda & North afl listed players.
So who does your mate play for and where was it played?

So we can infer you have a friend who plays for either of those 3. Nice

So who does your mate play for and where was it played?

You understand that this is an anonymous forum and why sharing personal information might not be a feasible idea?

He was happy for me to share what I did, and that’s all. Take it or leave it. If you’re going to react so pathetically, posters will keep things to themselves in future.

You understand that this is an anonymous forum and why sharing personal information might not be a feasible idea?

He was happy for me to share what I did, and that’s all. Take it or leave it. If you’re going to react so pathetically, posters will keep things to themselves in future.
Lol that’s Hardly giving away personal info

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suppose and in fairness to tZ. Your mate may have intel on some shitmen we can pick up in the draft. Probably just wants to chat with him.

With your level of personal awareness, I wouldn’t expect you to understand

Rather funny tZ trying to make you prove your bona fides, so to speak. As a rather controversial poster to say the least, if I was him/her, I'd keep my head down.

There have been a few situations where clubs have pooled resources to put on scratch matches. Makes good sense to me because without some real match practice, players on the fringe, especially those who may be called up to play in the finals, need as close as possible to real game conditions.

can't see it; Noble will be going all out for a win to finish the year, and even if he wanted a small forward, Lazzaro would be ahead on form.

I think it’s part of the plan , spoken about been so close and we are hanging out for that lighting quick player ( or is it just me).
Reckon he is a big part of the future and giving him a sniff might just light the fire 🔥

looks like the comms team is preparing us for a debut

Love the "win to take momentum into next season" philosophy. Its such a load of crap. It means all teams in the finals, bar the GF winner go into the following season with out momentum.

Any round 23 win has lost emphasis after 6 weeks off and a 3 month preseason.

Anyway, would love to see Spicer get a game. He way well be one of those players that thrives at a higher level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back