Bluemour Melting Pot XXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here here Shmurf.

Totally disrespectful and typical of the way this administration goes about it.

Hypocritical and duplicitous in Carltons messaging to its beleaguered members and supporters.

Carlton Respects. BUT not its own employees.

How are they being respectful to Teague? Treat him with some humanity and let him go.

Torturing him whilst the entire industry knows they are courting candidates, just proves we are a cheque book first organization, with no culture, soul or humanity.

Show some decency

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk
Cant disagree with this.

The way this current board is searching for a new coach whilst Teague is still there has sickened me. It's a basket case yet again.

Too many cooks!

No wonder why we struggle to attract high quality people without the cheque book being our nugget.

#Bluemour not so bluemour
Carlton appears to be so desperate to secure Clarko or Lyon, feels like a Malthouse situation over again.

The way this current board is searching for a new coach whilst Teague is still there has sickened me. It's a basket case yet again.

Too many cooks!

No wonder why we struggle to attract high quality people without the cheque book being our nugget.

I feel sorry for Teague but playing devil’s advocate here:

1) Surely we have to make a quick start working out our personnel for next year. The in demand coaches, assistants and players will all need some assurances of head coaches before committing to Carlton.

2) If we weren’t so close to the end of the season, surely Teague would have received his official marching orders after at least one of the North, Gold Coast or Port games. I think allowing him to coach out the season is showing him some form of respect along with respect for our retiring veterans (ie- not taking the focus away by sacking the coach).

Here here Shmurf.

Hypocritical and duplicitous in Carltons messaging to its beleaguered members and supporters.

How are they being respectful to Teague? Treat him with some humanity and let him go.

Torturing him whilst the entire industry knows they are courting candidates, just proves we are a cheque book first organization, with no culture, soul or humanity.

Show some decency

Wouldn’t be surprised if the club is hit by a few workcover claims after this. Very poorly handled indeed.

Too many cooks!

Here here Shmurf.

Show some decency

If true, why are people still surprised there is movement externally to oust this mob.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too many cooks!

If they are in fact searching while Teague is still the coach, yes you are 100% correct in that its very ordinary. But if they haven't...

The whole Teague situation hasn’t been handled well true. But you can’t tell me every other club wouldn’t be doing the same thing and looking and asking questions under the table.

Agree.. when has a Coach sacking ever been nice, clean and without emotion.
Im sure there have been a couple, but they'd be the exception, not the rule you'd think..

Go on, spend the next 2 hours finding the post where I was trumpeting Luke Sayers. Indulge me

2 hours? My memory is better than that

Luke Sayers has handled everything well, no slip ups, major leaking yet, promised to inform the base supporters in first instance, I’m fine with that it’s professional.
But the media that’s been on feeding frenzy, going bonkers over possibilities and options.
Supporters too have been high strung with speculation and fervor for weeks.
Patience, procedural matters and significant CFC milestones have to be completed.The action will start from 23rd onwards .

Have to ask why he was a dud with us.

Ask those who considered him as such by the end of his time with us, I wasn't one of them but plenty were saying he was no good, blamed him for Malthouse, etc.

There’s multiple threads in this forum on who’s replacing Teague, and every single one complaining now would have put their 2 cents into those conversations, hypocrites abound

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Not really. I support a new coach but think they should have told him a couple of weeks ago rather than leaving him in the dark and effectively throwing him to the wolves (media).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back