Review Semi-Final #2 2021 - Geelong Cats v GWS Giants, 7.50 pm AEST Fri 3 September @ Optus Oval, WA

Remove this Banner Ad

We are playing better at least, still in it with a chance. If we lose, still a great effort overall for the season.
What happens if we lose, can the players stay in WA if they want to?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am at the ground, crowd will get behind you guys......... weather storm, you are quicker!

The crowd is already loud for the Giants, it’s great to see so many giants fans in the stands, so much orange! I had no idea the Giants have so many fans over in WA!

The crowd is already loud for the Giants, it’s great to see so many giants fans in the stands, so much orange! I had no idea the Giants had so many fans over in WA!

I would say the Giants staff would have been handing out Giants gear before the game to the neutrals. Just a guess but that would have been the smart thing to do

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The crowd is already loud for the Giants, it’s great to see so many giants fans in the stands, so much orange! I had no idea the Giants have so many fans over in WA!

Let’s be fair most of those fans are Eagles and dockers fans that hate Geelong. But it’s amazing to have the support

Also it’s a great colour because so easy to get some orange on you and on TV you can’t tell whether it’s a work high vis, or a giants shirt.

It looks awesome

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not sure how this will go. We aren’t doing ourselves any favours kicking to a Bobby Hill against a tall contest instead of a hand pass to a free Giant running by into the 59.
if the Scumpires back off we might have a shot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back