• Pick 8 and 27 with 18 coming back

Votes: 41 25.3%
  • pick 8 with 18 coming back

Votes: 44 27.2%
  • 2nd round pick

Votes: 53 32.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm taking this chance to encourage everyone to vote in the two threads that are more important than spitballing about Neale

If you havent already please vote for the Board MVP and Post Of The year

Board MVP:

Post of the Year

We really dont know what went down. Hope we were professional and upfront with him.It will get around if we mucked him around.
It seems pretty clear from Neale's presser that it was his management team who went into this situation with irrational confidence and came out with red-faces.

If we were prepeared to stump up even close to what Brisbane wanted, this would have dragged on to the last minute of trade week.

Put that on God.

It seems pretty clear from Neale's presser that it was his management team who went into this situation with irrational confidence and came out with red-faces.

If we were prepeared to stump up even close to what Brisbane wanted, this would have dragged on to the last minute of trade week.

Put that on God.
makes sense, he would have gone to his management first for advice.
they went; "it'll be easy lachie, just you wait"
5 minutes later; "so this is a clusterf£ck"

Gossage having a dig at Ryan Daniels on Twitter.
What a cnut this man is 😡

Ryan Daniels story was right lachie was exploring a trade an looking at coming back to WA.

Gossage is such a toss pot.

Its a shame my favourite Cricketer Gilly is associated with him on the SEN show over there in WA. What are you doing Gilly get away from the prick

Post-Rd 23: Cerra is leaving, I'm pessimistic about what we'll get and what the Draft will even eventuate to. Why bother? Something Dockery is bound to happen with any first round picks.

Neale-rumour Day 1: OMG THE PRODIGAL SON WANTS TO COME BACK YES YES YES!

Neale-rumour Day 2: Wait but what will this cost us? Bugger we could have some decent picks and cant waste them on a player who won't give us longevity. Closer to finals. Further from flag. Adrian Fletcher. Luke Power. Kersten beat Neale up. Purple Monkey Dishwasher.

Neale-rumour Day 3: We BETTER not stuff this up OMG the club is going to ruin us again with a stupid trade.

Neale-rumour Day 4: He's not coming, YES logic prevailed. Can't WAIT to see who we get in the draft now I'm so GLASS HALF FULL!

Neale-rumour Day 5: But Neale... so you're saying there's a chance? One day? Yes? Are you up there David Bowie?

* I'm getting drunk this weekend.

Post-Rd 23: Cerra is leaving, I'm pessimistic about what we'll get and what the Draft will even eventuate to. Why bother? Something Dockery is bound to happen with any first round picks.

Neale-rumour Day 1: OMG THE PRODIGAL SON WANTS TO COME BACK YES YES YES!

Neale-rumour Day 2: Wait but what will this cost us? Bugger we could have some decent picks and cant waste them on a player who won't give us longevity. Closer to finals. Further from flag. Adrian Fletcher. Luke Power. Kersten beat Neale up. Purple Monkey Dishwasher.

Neale-rumour Day 3: We BETTER not stuff this up OMG the club is going to ruin us again with a stupid trade.

Neale-rumour Day 4: He's not coming, YES logic prevailed. Can't WAIT to see who we get in the draft now I'm so GLASS HALF FULL!

Neale-rumour Day 5: But Neale... so you're saying there's a chance? One day? Yes? Are you up there David Bowie?

fu** I'm getting drunk this weekend.

You had me at purple monkey dishwasher.

Ryan Daniels story was right lachie was exploring a trade an looking at coming back to WA.

Gossage is such a toss pot.

Its a shame my favourite Cricketer Gilly is associated with him on the SEN show over there in WA. What are you doing Gilly get away from the prick
Never understood why SEN gave Gossage a voice after his TEN days were over...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thank goodness. back to two top 10 picks. And hopefully back to picking Amiss and JVR and Benning and I will be happy (yes, plus a mid (Erasmus/Johnson) and maybe Clark and motlop). Bring on the multiple WA talls so that at least one or two solidfy our forward line for the next 10 years.
Wouldn't it be lovely if we could swindle GC for their 5th...and make it x3 top 10s.

"Punchable Media Faces" - the game that let's you live out your wildest fantasies and sock a media muppet in the moosh!

*Eagerly turns over a card and reads the instructions*

Card reads: "Please inflate the life-size Tim Goosage doll, pick up the knuckleduster game piece, and go to town on his face"

Me: "With pleasure!"

So good we can get back to extremely disliking the little turnip.

As ‘Mitch’ said - what a prick. First dumps us and now titilates with a ‘might be coming home‘ rumour. He has diminished himself so badly in front of the whole AFL community.

At least now we can get back to barracking against him and his band of Brisbane tossers. Was such fun seeing them lose by 1 point at home.

Didn't Lachie Neale's manager used to show up here from time to time? Seems he is on the outher with his client now lol.

Back