Scandal Dayne Beams acting entitled?

Remove this Banner Ad

Scum of the earth.

Someone DM'd me a while ago about some of the stuff he has pulled, and apparently Eddie and Buckley had bit of a falling out over the issue (Nathan didn't want him back at all for love for money at the Pies, but Ed and the board overruled him)

Don't think he'll be welcome back at future Premier ship reunions and past player functions if what I was told is true.

Someone DM'd me a while ago about some of the stuff he has pulled, and apparently Eddie and Buckley had bit of a falling out over the issue (Nathan didn't want him back at all for love for money at the Pies, but Ed and the board overruled him)

Don't think he'll be welcome back at future Premier ship reunions and past player functions if what I was told is true.
Yep I’ve heard some of the s**t he pulled too, he’s an oxygen thief.

Sidebottom one of the great blokes who kept a good relationship with Beams while in Brisbane was the one that got Bucks and Dayne together.

Sidey about 3 months into the season cut him off and wanted nothing to do with him, they had been great mates since drafted.

I saw first hand text messages from Dayne to a friend of mine at the time when he first left, absolute trash this bloke, hated Collingwood, hated Bucks just came across as a brat.

Pies kept Dayne out of Prison after 2010 flag and did nothing but try to assist him and the family during father's cancer diagnosis.

Go back and read the story about the young bloke who was mates with Beams and McCarthy that got all the blame put on him for the rape case, they let a mate take the blame.

Mental health is important and it's vital to consider someone's health when interacting with them.

But this is the commentators mentioning "Pendlebury plays basketball" tier of dropping the mental health card.
Wait a minute. You're telling me that Pendlebury played basketball? Why didn't anyone tell me?

In the AFL world 'mental health' = on the gear.
Unfortunately this has become true. It’s a bit of the chicken or egg scenario but I am getting a fair indication that people that go hard on the gear really do have their mental health impacted. His mental health plight would be a lot more respected if he was a decent bloke, but he is a total campaigner with the way he has carried on that you can’t use it as a pass anymore.

Watch his latest Instagram story rant about a bbq and projector. In the past I've tried to give him a pass for all that he has been through but this is the most entitled and narcissistic crap ever.

Watch his latest Instagram story rant about a bbq and projector. In the past I've tried to give him a pass for all that he has been through but this is the most entitled and narcissistic crap ever.
Just checked it out

campaigner of a bloke. Bought that house with money he didn't earn and ******* complains

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just checked it out

campaigner of a bloke. Bought that house with money he didn't earn and ******* complains

And can’t read a contract.

Who demands a BBQ be installed as part of a sale? Do it yourself, then you‘ll have one you like.

And expecting them to leave AV equipment behind as well… moron.

You’d think they had ripped the copper wiring out the wall the way he is carrying on.

You would only recomend a sound system to him from a company you dislike, wouldn't you?

Because you know the campaigner will only sook about it on instagram

You would only recomend a sound system to him from a company you dislike, wouldn't you?

Problem is addiction. The AFL drug policy encourages it ( 3 strikes is too generous).
As for gambling, perhaps they should be encouraged to put more money into superannuation, or have 5-10% of their salary each year deferred to be paid as a lump sum at age 40.

It must be a decent house/build those are the only things he is complaining about.

It looks like a Weber baby Q, they aren’t a cheap or crap BBQ.

They could’ve given him the cheapest Bunnings BBQ. Imagine the melt he would’ve had if they did that.

As for him saying the sale and conveyancing people being a pain in the arse, I think everyone knows who the real pain in the arse was.

Should have left him this

42965886-1-f.jpg

Sidebottom one of the great blokes who kept a good relationship with Beams while in Brisbane was the one that got Bucks and Dayne together.

Sidey about 3 months into the season cut him off and wanted nothing to do with him, they had been great mates since drafted.

I saw first hand text messages from Dayne to a friend of mine at the time when he first left, absolute trash this bloke, hated Collingwood, hated Bucks just came across as a brat.

Pies kept Dayne out of Prison after 2010 flag and did nothing but try to assist him and the family during father's cancer diagnosis.

Go back and read the story about the young bloke who was mates with Beams and McCarthy that got all the blame put on him for the rape case, they let a mate take the blame.
What rape case?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back