UEFA Champions League 2021/22 (Winners: Real Madrid)

Remove this Banner Ad

Do United fans believe OGS is the right man to lead this team to glory? Genuine question.

The loss wasn't on Ole at all.

Stupid red crippled us when we were in control. And then Lingard is a *******.

Is young boys the most on the nose name for a professional sporting club in the world?

great assist by lingard at the death, clutch
Imagine losing to this team.
blog-Fotballget-Fart-Logo.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know what the app is like for other devices, but on the Apple TV, swiping up brings up a quick jump tile to the other matches. The switch is snappy, and the PQ is right pretty much immediately. I’m liking it.

Review for me?

Had a gift card to spend and Catch had the 4k model $59 off so bought it. Never owned one so new experience.

Review for me?

Had a gift card to spend and Catch had the 4k model $59 off so bought it. Never owned one so new experience.

Been using them for years. Had 3rd gen, 4th gen, 5th gen and now 6th gen models. Simple to set up, easy to use, clean interface. Always getting updates so apps are up to date. Never need to worry about smart TVs apps. Along with nVidia Shield these are the premium streamer. Has every app except Foxtel Go, but you can AirPlay that if needed. Also has Binge and Kayo if you want that stuff via a different source. I use overseas apps too, and this can be seamlessly achieved using a smart dns service if desired. Can’t speak highly enough.

can also play games on there if you desire. I’ve never bothered.

Been using them for years. Had 3rd gen, 4th gen, 5th gen and now 6th gen models. Simple to set up, easy to use, clean interface. Always getting updates so apps are up to date. Never need to worry about smart TVs apps. Along with nVidia Shield these are the premium streamer. Has every app except Foxtel Go, but you can AirPlay that if needed. Also has Binge and Kayo if you want that stuff via a different source. I use overseas apps too, and this can be seamlessly achieved using a smart dns service if desired. Can’t speak highly enough.

can also play games on there if you desire. I’ve never bothered.

Doesn't look like Stan have a highlights show like Optus did :(

It's overpriced garbage.

I'm a rugby union fan and I wouldn't pay for Stan Sport, just sticking with channel 9 for now.

Only using Optus sport since it's part of a plan bundle, sport subscriptions should be cheaper in general.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back