AFL 2021 Brownlow Medal (any results after no posting is automatic card)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone tried the rollover strategy for the 3 vote games last year?

Did you do every round, or every 2 rounds (to give SB more time to payout)

Anyone tried the rollover strategy for the 3 vote games last year?

Did you do every round, or every 2 rounds (to give SB more time to payout)
Not sure I understand the benefit of this strategy other than doing it for some fun on the night

reckon rollover for the major poll gettors is a trap bet one should avoid personally.

Worked out personally Sportsbet prices for 3 vote matches if the favourite contenders polled all 3 votes for which games they are favourite on their markets:

Oliver $15.23 (8 games favourite)
Steele $7.14 (8 games favourite)
Petracca $2.99 (5 games favourite)
Wines $3.31 (6 games favourite)
Bontempelli $10.17 (9 games favourite)
Parish $7.34 (6 games favourite)
Walsh $4.31 (7 games favourite)
Miller $2.14 (5 games favourite)
Boak $5.00 (6 games favourite)
Lyons $6.33 (4 games favourite)

64 games listed there- one busted bet and the accumulator or multi fails. All of those bets I price , should be alot higher as accumulators. Reckon maybe in future or one day we may be allowed to multi different games, as at the end of the day they are separate or independent events and to me they should be a money spinner for bookies.

Have heard they are flying over all the top 10 finishers to Perth. Few media people spotted Boak flying over there today…

Take of that what you will.

Have it from a decent source too (close contact of Razor Ray) that Razor was implying the winner would be Steele.

He kept referring to different objects made of Steele but saying ‘I can’t tell you who wins ;)’ to my contact.

Pretty much confirmation Steele will win but we’ll see.

Have it from a decent source too (close contact of Razor Ray) that Razor was implying the winner would be Steele.

He kept referring to different objects made of Steele but saying ‘I can’t tell you who wins ;)’ to my contact.

lol props to you for that attempt at starting a rumour on a forum.. either you're bored or trying to manipulate the prices haha

lol props to you for that attempt at starting a rumour on a forum.. either you're bored or trying to manipulate the prices haha

I’m not manipulating but seems to be a few more have heard the same thing. Steele $9 into $6.50 this week after not moving for nearly a month from that quote… hmm

I’m not manipulating but seems to be a few more have heard the same thing. Steele $9 into $6.50 this week after not moving for nearly a month from that quote… hmm

Again, this is exactly how unsubstantiated rumours start their course. Your post is no different to all the others in the past.
(Last year it was the Petrecca rumour)

You must be bored man hahaha

Books do this just to create chaos.
There is only 1 bloke that knows the winner right now.

This is whom I’m implying the winner is

477EDF90-28DF-49C9-87BB-5DEEFB2E4A1A.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Jan Man, I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em

TheJanuaryMan where you at?

Been trying to get a BYO priced up for 3 days now still no luck after multiple attempts, anyone else in the same boat?

Anyway, 25 bets on for me and I think I’m almost done with $50 left to try an accumulator on 3 vote game markets on the night?
From memory they are usually paid out by the end of the following round, am I right?

hey guys,

What does everybody have
- Josh Kelly
- Parker
- Touk Miller all finishing on
- Mundy
- Guthrie

Thank you

Been trying to get a BYO priced up for 3 days now still no luck after multiple attempts, anyone else in the same boat?

Anyway, 25 bets on for me and I think I’m almost done with $50 left to try an accumulator on 3 vote game markets on the night?
From memory they are usually paid out by the end of the following round, am I right?

25 pending bets?!?!

Come on.

He just won the B&F for West Coast by 40 votes - 200 to Sheed's next nearest of 160.

I know he won the B&F last year too. But that was 194 to 192 (Gaff).

And I know ruckmen are tough to get right.

In addition to the 70 Coaches votes, 5th in clearances (like an inside midfielder!) and 14th in contested possessions (like an inside midfielder!):
"Naitanui was the AFL's standout tap ruckman in 2021, leading the competition for total hitouts to advantage (12.3 a game) and ranking No.3 for overall hitouts (31.2)."

West Coast is again a complete basket case this year but I just think that the mids sink and the ruckman rises.

Still $9 to win WC @ SB. $7 Top20 is poison.
$2.60 with +7.5vote @ Tab.

Or do something like BYOB NicNat o7.5. Or NicNat win West Coast with a +4.5 vote start. Get creative.

Maybe I'm wrong.
I got on Nic at $9. As you mentioned, won our b&f by a mile, 12th in the coaches votes (our highest), and our only AA.
Polled 10 votes in 2012 where he had less disposals (both contested and uncontested), less hitouts, and less than half the clearances he had this year. He did average a goal a game however (much more than this year).
For a midfielders award, he played more like an inside mid than he ever has and lead our clearances, the question is did the Umpires recognise that? Everyone else has. Has come into $7.50 on SB

As much as I'd like to believe it, only the umpires of each game know first hand how the votes went, and Ray only umpired in two of St. Kildas games. He'd have to have asked the other umpires who they gave votes to and I'm sure they've signed something that says they can't say. And going by the reaction of Angus Brayshaw not getting an invite and having to rush to Crown when he looked a surprise chance in 2018 or whenever, I really doubt the AFL even know in advance who wins it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back