Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Can't see Mclown allowing this. The grass could infect the other grass and then if it rains and water runs off then EVERYONE EVERYWHERE WILL DIE.

If you could make sure you read that last line in your ear but with Morgan Freeman voice then that should do it.
But we'll all be saved by all those little bugs that God in his wisdom put on the planet

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Boomer had a reputation for being a right arse? In which case I doubt it’s true as he would never pay to see photos in the first place.

Well, it appears he contacted her via Instagram - where he could view "less nude" photos for free no doubt! Nothing about him paying for only fans, just that the woman is an only fans provider. Which tends to lend more credit to it considering his rep!

Who’s going to drop the good oil on the Geelong assistant coach fall out?
I heard Scarlett and Scott had a pretty confronting heated argument after the Pre-lim...

At a guess, Scott thinks he's the smartest person in the room and he's not prepared to change or listen to his assistants maybe...

Or maybe Scarlett is a hard nosed footballer too that also grew up knowing he was right about everything then had a career that validated it and now knows everything about everything.
possibly, but it's 3 assistants leaving Scott, not just Scarlett

possibly, but it's 3 assistants leaving Scott, not just Scarlett

But Enright is his bestie so makes sense. Lappin is staying - probably more so long term relationships have built the "who takes sides" part there.

I can't imagine either Scarlett or Scott are easy to work with when things aren't going well. Both demand the best and are successful, but come across arrogant and I'd guess are very good at playing the blame game in bad times (I.e. A prelim flog).

But Enright is his bestie so makes sense. Lappin is staying - probably more so long term relationships have built the "who takes sides" part there.

I can't imagine either Scarlett or Scott are easy to work with when things aren't going well. Both demand the best and are successful, but come across arrogant and I'd guess are very good at playing the blame game in bad times (I.e. A prelim flog).

Didn’t Scott and Scarlett almost come to blows after the prelim flogging?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back