Universal Love MFC Supporters Celebration thread - Norm Smith, thanks for releasing us!

I will now?

• Die happy

Votes: 38 69.1%
  • Be fisted forever

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Probably get arrested for my celebrations

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Definitely get arrested for my melt

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Admit Goodwin was right abour out brand and learnings along the journey

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Wonder why the learnings didn't work

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

None of this happens without this bloke. I believe that ♥

View attachment 1246215
Absolutely. He was the bedrock to all of this. Every player that had a big impact tonight, beside maybe big bad Benny Brown, came to life under the mentoring and leadership of NJ. I'm personally a little shattered that the twins came due last week. He's been left out of the celebration conversation in a way that is pretty shitty to be honest. I hope at least internally that he gets the recognition that he deserves for what he endured for this club, and the work that he did.

is the a way to fast forward half time on the replay? I'm too pissed to figure the controls out?

the fun is about to begin... May not being paid that mark, Jesus ******* christ umpire

the fun is about to begin... May not being paid that mark, Jesus ******* christ umpire
I can't post and watch at the same time so I'm good, will head in after the break. computer in differnt room to tv and I don't want bigfooty on my phone.

Currently telling myself if I eat all the leftover dinner food and ddrink some water I won't be hungover as * tomorrow. ******* you wish campaigner

i still expect to wake up and find out it was a dream...

but no seriously, i came to this board myself in the dark times posting like an idiot trying to figure out with the rest of us where to turn this club around. 2013 may seem like a long way away now, but back then this day also seemed so far and near impossible

No matter what came before and what comes after, this is our day! Our Triumph and Nothing will ever take that away from us

I thought I was dreaming when we kicked 7 out of nowhere in 10 minutes to finish the third, seriously, slapped myself to make sure.

In fact the whole second half was such a blur, I was shocked and numb sat there gobsmacked as the goals just kept coming , wasn't til the final siren sounded that it hit me, then all of a sudden I started crying and laughing...

Just realised I probably posted this in the wrong thread so I'm reposting it in here. #yeildtoone

We've only gone and ******* done it. Best part is that I knew we'd win. That's how good this team is - despite all my years of supporting a flakey, disappointing mess of a club, I knew we had the group to do it. One of the best moments of my life and I'll be forever grateful. fu**.

Time to drink a million beers. See you at 4am with King Kunta's hot take.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well said, dunno when I first started posting here, but haven't been around for a while - focused on family and career and other rubbish ;) but have been in and out for many years, and funny thing, as soon as the final siren rang tonight I had the urge to post here. It's a good community.

I thought I was dreaming when we kicked 7 out of nowhere in 10 minutes to finish the third, seriously, slapped myself to make sure.

In fact the whole second half was such a blur, I was shocked and numb sat there gobsmacked as the goals just kept coming , wasn't til the final siren sounded that it hit me, then all of a sudden I started crying and laughing...

Still doesn't feel real. This is the kind of performance you could only dream of. Halfway through the third quarter we simply decided we were going to win and kicked sixteen ******* goals in a quarter and a half to one.

Still doesn't feel real. This is the kind of performance you could only dream of. Halfway through the third quarter we simply decided we were going to win and kicked sixteen ******* goals in a quarter and a half to one.

I think when Gus kicked that goal and turned to the crowd I started to feel like we were going to win again but how quick they came was just stupid.

Back