Bluemour Season Blast Off Edition XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impeccable with LOB bluemours. Full of **** with practically all other bluemours.
I literally posted that LOB was staying a few weeks back and have been having a break from bigfooty ever since.

If it comes out that myself and this ITK poster are correct, I hope people are a bit more respectable. It's not hard to be nice.

I'm glad LOB is staying, his left foot is deadly, he's a fantastic guy and he actually has desires to try hard.

On CPH1951 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I suspect Mitchell acquisition is going to be a moot point. Other teams are going to be far more interested and actually have the collateral to get it done.

We’ve just added a couple of guys to our midfield mix - far better to revisit bringing in another high calibre/high salaried mid next off-season after we’ve had a chance to assess next year.

Jon Ralph doesn’t like the Cerra deal - god their logic is idiotic. Saying we would have hoped SPS would have been like Cerra as a pick 6, then criticising the trade. How many better under 22 mids in the comp ? 10?

He was on the TV last night, saying we would give our second rounder, was quite bullish on the trade lol

I suspect Mitchell acquisition is going to be a moot point. Other teams are going to be far more interested and actually have the collateral to get it done.

We’ve just added a couple of guys to our midfield mix - far better to revisit bringing in another high calibre/high salaried mid next off-season after we’ve had a chance to assess next year.
If I was going after any hawks player it would be Sicily. I'd 'find' picks for him.
The rest, don't really give us more than a couple of years at most, so not really worth the $$.

If I was going after any hawks player it would be Sicily. I'd 'find' picks for him.
The rest, don't really give us more than a couple of years at most, so not really worth the $$.

He’s in the right age range, just no idea how he’s going to return post-injury.

Hawthorn aren’t going to let these guys go without some decent compensation either.

Interesting week ahead though. Sounds like they’re open to a hard rebuild.

Will Day would be in our best 22 for the next 10 years
Very much doubt Day & Sicily are the type that Hawks are planning to move on. Surely gotta be the 26+ yrs group that won't be there for their next tilt.

Edit: Just checked Sicily is 26. So take that back, might be worth a ping.

What? SPS was “played out of position” because he didn’t have the fitness, stamina or capability to play in the midfield. He couldn’t defend, he was poor when we didn’t have the ball, and his kicking gave us little advantage. Teague tried to hide SPS in the back line and then tried to send him to the VFL to get some form but it didn’t work. If West Coast can afford to carry a one way runner in their midfield then good luck to them and SPS. But we couldn’t when we already carry Cripps and others. With Voss and our other coaches seemingly wanting mongrel and intent there was little chance SPS would get a game for he in 2022 or beyond.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

yeah, nah

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very much doubt Day & Sicily are the type that Hawks are planning to move on. Surely gotta be the 26+ yrs group that won't be there for their next tilt.

Edit: Just checked Sicily is 26. So take that back, might be worth a ping.
Prior to his injury, I would have rated him the most important player on their list. Very smart player at both ends of the ground.
Reminds me of a more fit and agile Lance Whitnall in his prime.

the very first time we give up a 25 point lead and lose - and it will happen early - I want to know what voss says to them - because until we can learn to win from winning positions - and not almost win from losing positions - it really doesn't matter who is on our list - pretty sure.............

This.

we will know progress is being made when we have an opponent at arms length for most of the game, are challenged but rally and counter to kick away and win comfortably.

Not sure we'll be able to anytime soon. Will need $$$ for Walsh's next contract + Harry in 2023. Charlie comes out of contract though and I'm hoping he is happy with significant unders.

I believe the current list we've got is enough IF players such as Martin, Williams, Charlie, and Cripps manage 8/10 seasons + we see continued improvement in TDK, Dow, Stocker, Kemp, Honey, Fisher etc

Players like Newman, JSOS, Plowman and even Newnes are good enough to be in premiership sides. It's consistent performances from our 'better players' + a good game plan that will be the difference between a finals charge and another poor season.

I literally posted that LOB was staying a few weeks back and have been having a break from bigfooty ever since.

If it comes out that myself and this ITK poster are correct, I hope people are a bit more respectable. It's not hard to be nice.

I'm glad LOB is staying, his left foot is deadly, he's a fantastic guy and he actually has desires to try hard.

On CPH1951 using BigFooty.com mobile app

The other guy is not ITK, and he said LOB was fielding offers from other clubs...

..and, if LOB stays, just goes to prove LOB bluemours - correct. Outside of that - nada.

Ralph, King both negative about Carlton.... surprise.... surprise. I wouldn't listen to a word that comes out of their mouths. It was a great day for us and we are a much better side because of it. Cerra is a gun who will only get better and Young offers plenty of upside and already has winning finals experience for the runners up this year. SPS has had his run and unfortunately played out of position for too long. Was hoping he would stay and have a decent crack in the midfield but it is not to be. Wish him all the best at the Eagles. Go Blues...

Who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back