Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deaneus! was here…

93a7f4ad-43bd-4a66-a9b6-9bf0987eac4f-jpeg.1264124
victor-the-cleaner-gif.1264291

A bloke with a lazy $200m laying around could be a handy benefactor for the club if we butter him up enough, though :)
Any chance we can make our best and fairest the Brad Moran award. Maybe make the Crows leading goalkicker award the Brad Moran award...and what about best first year player...the Brad Moran award

In other words, let the Clubs sort it out themselves.
In other, other words, the AFLPA will team up with player managers to try and force the clubs to pay them…

Any chance we can make our best and fairest the Brad Moran award. Maybe make the Crows leading goalkicker award the Brad Moran award...and what about best first year player...the Brad Moran award
Goal of the Year Car winner the Bob Moran Award

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North Korea sends people critical of the government to "re-education camps" where it's widely believed they are tortured, starved and deprived of human rights. Often the offenders are sentenced to life in one of these camps, and die there due to appalling conditions, if they aren't executed.

So yeah what you are saying is basically the same as North Korea :drunk:

Yes it was a silly overreach.

Anyway, I'm going to delete my BS rants as they dont belong here and they serve no real purpose and before I get banned and because I think I complained upthread about this topic and hate being the hypocrite guy.

Yes it was a silly overreach.

Anyway, I'm going to delete my BS rants as they dont belong here and they serve no real purpose and before I get banned and because I think I complained upthread about this topic and hate being the hypocrite guy.
I don't think you are hypocritical.

Misled perhaps, but so many people have been, it's a complex issue , so being tricked by people looking to create a message that seeks to dumb a topic down to a point it's 'true' but misleading isn't surprising.

I mean the whole climate change deniers population is driven by that.

I don't think you are hypocritical.

Misled perhaps, but so many people have been, it's a complex issue , so being tricked by people looking to create a message that seeks to dumb a topic down to a point it's 'true' but misleading isn't surprising.

I mean the whole climate change deniers population is driven by that.
Now you’ve done it..

4790552C-2047-4C2C-B8E1-BBC2217F0F0B.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back