Did Someone Say KFC?

Remove this Banner Ad

Always glass half empty with you.

What about N Daicos kicks a miraculous goal and his brother congratulations him with, “what a Zinger!”

Cut to them enjoying a zinger burger after the game.

Huh? Makin light of the situation and I live in your head rent free.

What's your problem Jmac?

Collingwood Football Club would like to thank it's official childhood obesity partner Kentucky Fried Chicken. Our junior members have appreciated the support of KFC and have rushed to join the Kolonels Kollingwood Klub (KKK) for special events and offers whereby our junior supporters can gain discounts of KFC products by eating more and more KFC. Our team is excited to see the official KKK mascot Eric Cartman on game day offering free KFC gravy and popcorn chicken packs to hungry kiddies with the most chins.

In other news, we are seeking a new sponsor for our training venue. Having had Lexus and then Holden, we feel Great Wall would be the best partner to represent the direction of the club but are finalising details on the maximum content of political prisoner labour in each car. We anticipate a move to AirAsiaX as airline partner from Emirates, and to CashConverters from LaTrobe financial any day now.
Look at how funny and progressive I am.

Hugo and Holly now Collingwood FC members

“And Hugo said you go and I said no you go”

“The cows and the sheep and the birds and the horses,
Were mooing and baaing and whistling and neighing.
Having lunch in the sun.
But Hugo and I were having none.
In the back seat, we sat, getting thinner.

A rumbling cry.
"Give us Kentucky Fried."
Time for dinner. So Dad stopped the car, m

"Hugo said, 'you go'
and I said, 'no you go'
and soon he was back with a pack
and then Dad hit the track.
A drive isn't funny with an empty tummy.
Thank goodness for Kentucky Fried."

Look at how funny and progressive I am.

If you like to laugh at progressives, try Libs of Tik Tok. You may escape with your sanity. As for this guy's post, that was funny enough. You don't have to be progressive to roll your eyes at the often empty/shabby/shitty corporate culture around us. I don't caaaaaaaaaare, I wuv it......

Not bad at all really.
Colour contrast works with our kit.
4yr deal would no doubt be a sizeable one for the club.

LOL @ those complaining about obesity and children etc. Seriously, any reason to be offended for some.

We ditched pokies---which was a big tick and this one I agree with in terms of what it represents.
But KFC? We are going to be offended by fast food?

For some anything the club does isn't good enough.
I don't eat fast food myself, but in these times particularly coming out of the past two covid seasons, any big corporate sponsorship is vital, particularly considering the ending of our CGU sponsorship.
Also l like how the KFC sponsorship has allocation of some sponsorship dollars to our community and grass roots programs.
I think its a great deal for our club.

Last edited:
You raise whatever issue you feel is important for this discourse.

It's clear that for some of us members, this deal raises some contradictions in what the club says and what it does. For others, it doesn't.
It's clear for some members any excuse whatsoever is enough of an excuse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When people say poor people can't afford healthy food, I give them a recipe for roasted drumsticks. Even a monkey could cook them nicely.
Poor people could buy $10 worth of ingredients and make a lovely healthy meal. Takeaway conglomerates pumping out ‘cheap’ food appeals to the masses for convenience not a healthy cheaper option.
People are lazy, people are fat and people are accustomed and nurtured towards it from a young age. Fine piece of marketing and consumer wants given over for. What kid doesn’t want, need or have a birthday party at Maccas?
But people pushing the ‘cheap food‘ alternative are kidding themselves.

Everything is a consideration, not suggesting everything needs to be acted upon.

The club is free to consider all options when it comes to entertaining sponsorship suitors.
I grew up in areas like Collingwood, Fitzroy and St. Kilda where the indigenous population has always been high - I shared those communities with them and saw FIRST HAND how deeply our culture shocks and debases them.

They need only one thing from us.

For us to fck off so they can get back to caring for the land as they have done since they first crossed the land bridge.

Anything else is just intellectual ignorance.

I grew up in areas like Collingwood, Fitzroy and St. Kilda where the indigenous population has always been high - I shared those communities with them and saw FIRST HAND how deeply our culture shocks and debases them.

For us to fck off so they can get back to caring for the land as they have done since they first crossed the land bridge.

So your solution is for all non-indigenous folk to leave Collingwood, Fitzroy and St Kilda as starters, then gradually clear out of the rest of the country, creating a refugee crisis of 26 million people pouring from planes and boats into foreign lands. Great idea and so practical too!

I make my own once a month or so. I have my own 11 herbs and spices, literally.

It's better than KFC.

Nice! We have only tried making fried chicken at home a few times using various online recipes, but we are fair bit off compared to the stuff we ate in New Orleans a few years ago. Just found a recipe online that claims to be the same as Willie Mae’s fried chicken, where they use Coca Cola in the brine. Hopefully it tastes good.🤞

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

yup, and the crows have signed Hungry Jacks for their sponsor, just like eagles have had for years, and nobody questions that.

The AFL and other clubs also have major sponsorship deals with Coca Cola.

If people are really worried about the impact of KFC on obesity and other community health related issues, particularly in indigenous communities, I think you are pointing your finger at the lesser of two evils.

The AFL and other clubs also have major sponsorship deals with Coca Cola.
Have been one of our partners for years too. Kind of interesting how that fits with the pepsi supplied KFC.

This man just said white people need to * off from Australia.

How long is a ban for racism these days? Imagine if you said that about any other race :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back