Player Sponsorship 2022 Player Sponsor Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Only 1 player for me, our new mid who towers over the Bont, has more tackles than our entire midfield since 2018 and so in demand we traded up in the fourth round to beat no-one to him.

1640062745682.png

Sorry if the above disguised my pick too well

1640062719589.png

GREG CLARK KENT

Rnd 1 midfield beast here we come!

juicebox1201 you're up

Sorry everyone my bad, Going with my tradition ill stick with my guy... the beefiest of boys. Jeremy mcgovern.

Very happy this guy is still available.

With my pick, I choose Luke Foley!

He’s come a long way since his three disposals on debut in the final round of 2020.
[Downloader.la]-61c184b09e7ac.jpg
Came into 2021 needing to prove he belonged on the list beyond this year and surprised many, including myself, in his six games (22 disposals against the reigning premiers in his third game, if you don’t mind).
Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 3.56.58 pm.png
Now, with the unfortunate retirement of Sheppy, there is a spot up for grabs in the 2022 backline.
I can sense a breakout year coming for Axel.

Very proud to be sponsoring Luke this year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After a much maligned first 2 seasons in the wings, not so much to do with a lack of output but moreso a tightarse supporter base who felt robbed at the trade table and so vent their frustrations at our only consistent mid of recent times, I cannot go past selecting legs 11 (sorry Zac) TIM KELLY.

1640149013634.png

UseR2006 go go go

you-are-next-grim-reaper.gif

Zac Langdon.

There's something about his "Jack Russell terrier, taken human form" vibe that I find compelling.

Monocle, you're up.

Amazed that my man is still available, the face of our next tilt at a flag.

Harry Edwards.

images-3.jpg

images-4.jpg

Kicking us on to the next Premiership Cup.

WCErevival you are on the clock.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ Monocle old man, go to bed

Keys I could say the same. ;)

We all live by different clocks.

download-4.jpg

And for all you young smart arse whipper snappers ......... that not a typo ..... its clocks .... 🕰 ⏲ ⏰

Last edited:
Wow, really happy he slid to this pick, we had him much higher on our draft board, we've been tracking him for some time, we think he'll be an important player for this footy club, etc ...

Equal second highest goal assists in a game for WCE...
One of only 5 players picked at number 77 in National Draft to play more than 50 games…
2018 Rising Star nominee…
The 3rd best Father Son selection in the clubs history (based on games played)…
Statistically twice as good as Flyin Ryan (based purely on jumper numbers)…
The only Jake to ever pull on the wings...
One of the top 3 Waterman's ever on the club’s list...
191cm of goal kicking swagger…
With a dirty mullet of goodness…
And a smile like a Murray Cod…

I select Jake “Snake” Waterman.

Screenshot 2021-12-23 101648.png

You're up AsterixTheGaul

I am going back to back with Bailey Williams. Having gone early for him in the 2021 sponsors draft, I will not get sucked into makingthe mistake of getting impatient with our developing tall timber.

His 2021 season got off to a poor start with his inability to understand he is playing football and not basketball and started the year in rehab. But that did not put me off as Petracca did more damage after being drafted and look at him now..

West Coast look like they are going back to the fundamentals. Tackling is important and so will the midfield. The club needs a second ruckman and I see the need for Bailey to have someone advocating on his behalf. 2022 will be a vital year. Gone are the failed attempts of turning Oscar into a ruck and I sense the midfielders want better delivery from the second ruckman.

Besides, for Bazza Willow it will be put up or piss off come seasons end with both Jack Williams and Basso wanting to usurp his nicknames.

1640217579431.png

The Stid - you are up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back