Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Or shoot one. (Its bad karma tho.)
I sat waiting for a train once at St Yarra station when this crow (or raven) landed on the edge of the rubbish bin. It proceeded to pull out every bit of trash until it hit the jackpot - a McDonalds bag. The raven then jumped down to the ground with this, tore it open and scabbed the chips or whatever else it was that was left in the bag.

I sat waiting for a train once at St Yarra station when this crow (or raven) landed on the edge of the rubbish bin. It proceeded to pull out every bit of trash until it hit the jackpot - a McDonalds bag. The raven then jumped down to the ground with this, tore it open and scabbed the chips or whatever else it was that was left in the bag.

Did it leave the pickle?

I saw one slaughter a nest full of baby chics once while the mum bird sat and watched helplessly. It genuinely looked evil too.

I don't normally mind crows either. I was working somewhere once and this guy got the shits with them and shot about three. That was it. No more crows around but they'd actually watch him from a distance. I dunno if it was because they were keeping an eye on him or cos they were planning something. Just for laughs you can pull out something that looks like a rifle (Ie a long stick) and point it at them and they'll usually get freaked out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mmm celebrating 30 years since the release of GnR Use your Illusion 1/2.

Thats 1992

So nearly 30 years since I braved the heat at Eastern Creek.

The night before I saw Iggy Pop and Beasts of Bourbon at Selinas. What a gig! Slash and Duff joined the Ig on stage for an encore of Louie Louie (wearing only boxer shorts)

Whats the ******* advertisement of Duck on this ******* piss ant TV series in an attempt to mend his reputation? Duck! heck mate! We loved ya for a footy player, ya brought us ******* massive joy mate. You also ******* shafted all of us at the top the mountain campaigner. Nothing will ever change that. Yes, greatest player in history, there is no one that could be argued. Why the heck are you entering this s**t? We are healing, now you wanna try and save something? Mate! You are now doing more damage to our club in a rebuild on the hop! heck me duck! You are acting again like a ***********

Whats the ******* advertisement of Duck on this ******* piss ant TV series in an attempt to mend his reputation? Duck! fu** mate! We loved ya for a footy player, ya brought us ******* massive joy mate. You also ******* shafted all of us at the top the mountain campaigner. Nothing will ever change that. Yes, greatest player in history, there is no one that could be argued. Why the fu** are you entering this sh*t? We are healing, now you wanna try and save something? Mate! You are now doing more damage to our club in a rebuild on the hop! fu** me duck! You are acting again like a ***********

Yeah I cringe when I see that. Surely it just reopens old wounds for the likes of Anthony Stevens

Yeah I cringe when I see that. Surely it just reopens old wounds for the Likes of Anthony Stevens
Is he that panicked about his public image he must do this? I say, Duck, thats your ******* consequences.. you cannot behave the way you did at North or in the US and think its all good mate! It doesnt work like that. heck me. Why does this campaigner continue to look after himself more than the club. Pisses me off and it should piss us all off too

The campaigner would be better off just puttin his head down and doing some clean wholesome grassroots s**t. Teaching campaigners what not to do. Not glorify the s**t. When we win our next flag we should consider his attendance.

Is he that panicked about his public image he must do this? I say, Duck, thats your ******* consequences.. you cannot behave the way you did at North or in the US and think its all good mate! It doesnt work like that. fu** me. Why does this campaigner continue to look after himself more than the club. Pisses me off and it should piss us all off too

As an aside too in the promo he says heights are his greatest fear yet there was footage of him circa late 90's off season Bungy Jumping off a bridge with the others in I think it was South Africa. Didn't seem all that fussed over it either. It's on youtube somewhere.

SAS is all manufactured bullshit like the rest.

Last edited:
As an aside too in the promo he says heights are his greatest fear yet there was footage of him circa late 90's off season Bungy Jumping off a bridge with the others in I think it was South Africa. Didn't seem all that fussed over it either. It's on youtube somewhere.

SAS is all manufactured bullshit like the rest.
Lou Reed inhibits your fears. I believe Waynes fear is not being appreciated aa the greatest player in the same category as Lethal. Now, Wayne should have thought about that and he shouldn’t have got away with groping t***ies.. look, at times we all love some good t***ies.. lets face it though.. as inebriated or as coked up as we are.. we wont go straight for the T**ty..

SOS I was sitting on platform 1 at Flinders when this gull swooped on this lady walking along and took a potato cake out of her hand as she went to eat it !

Was hot at Calder as well. Till the change came through.

Remember the rivers of mud once said change arrived? Saw Slash post gig at The Chevron, surrounded by glamours, and later at Razor surrounded by lines of cocaine. Those were the days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back