Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheap Korean crap........( sorry chinese...)
Except not cheap

Not entirely sure of the freezing up cause but you need to pull out the shelves, remove the cover that hides all of the internal coli's and stuff (that will be on your Korean you tube video).

The water under the vegie crisper is caused by the evap tubes blocking up with gunk. You need to access the rear of the fridge and poke a chopstick up into the silicone tubes that are meant to drop the defrosted water into the evaporation tray.

I cut bigger holes in mine to prevent blocking.

I think this is also the fix for freezing up.

Except not cheap

Not entirely sure of the freezing up cause but you need to pull out the shelves, remove the cover that hides all of the internal coli's and stuff (that will be on your Korean you tube video).

The water under the vegie crisper is caused by the evap tubes blocking up with gunk. You need to access the rear of the fridge and poke a chopstick up into the silicone tubes that are meant to drop the defrosted water into the evaporation tray.

I think this is also the fix for freezing up.

" The water under the vegie crisper is caused by the evap tubes blocking up with gunk. You need to access the rear of the fridge and poke a chopstick up into the silicone tubes that are meant to drop the defrosted water into the evaporation tray.

I think this is also the fix for freezing up "

Never had any water under the vegie crisper and we certainly didn't take the chopstick road ! ( yeh, not cheap )

" The water under the vegie crisper is caused by the evap tubes blocking up with gunk. You need to access the rear of the fridge and poke a chopstick up into the silicone tubes that are meant to drop the defrosted water into the evaporation tray.

I think this is also the fix for freezing up "

Never had any water under the vegie crisper and we certainly didn't take the chopstick road ! ( yeh, not cheap )
Keep this for reference. You will need to.

It is like owning an English car - you need to have an oil drip tray on your garage floor. All Samsung fridges encounter the blocked tube issue.

I thought my chopstick fix was culturally appropriate. A knife and fork won't fit anyway.

Keep this for reference. You will need to.

It is like owning an English car - you need to have an oil drip tray on your garage floor. All Samsung fridges encounter the blocked tube issue.

I thought my chopstick fix was culturally appropriate. A knife and fork won't fit anyway.
Ah yes, a bit like a jag I used to own, spent more time with the mechanic than in my possession!

Dickhead me put unleaded in my diesel work truck.😡

Realised after I put about 20 litres in. Didn't turn it on, so I had to get it towed to the local dealership who can't get around to draining the tank for a week. Stuck an 1 and a half from home. Fun times 😁

Damn

Realised after I put about 20 litres in. Didn't turn it on, so I had to get it towed to the local dealership who can't get around to draining the tank for a week. Stuck an 1 and a half from home. Fun times 😁
Is the positive out of that you are unable to work until rectified?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Done the same a few years ago. Just like you realised b4 starting engine again. Mate has a garage and was on weekend so just towed me half a km and straight on the hoist. Still embarrassing

Done the same a few years ago. Just like you realised b4 starting engine again. Mate has a garage and was on weekend so just towed me half a km and straight on the hoist. Still embarrassing

The bloke at the dealership said they get at least 1 a week.😁 You'd think that they'd have different sized nozzles for regular and diesel.

They do, they're more a Wbool thing than Colac.
Hmmmm. Yeah. Back in the day you could get 'em in Colac. The second last pie I ever ate was in Colac in 1980. We dropped into the bakery at about 4am one morning to visit a mate and he let us make our own. Mine had almost no gravy (as I hate gravy).

The last pie I had was a couple of years later at Canberra when visiting some poor uni student friends.

40 year anniversary will be in 2024 I reckon.

The bloke at the dealership said they get at least 1 a week.😁 You'd think that they'd have different sized nozzles for regular and diesel.
they do, prob is the smaller one fits in the bigger hole as you cant have it both ways, , and diesels always have a bigger hole to the point they take fast flow diesel.

the real mess is when someone puts adblue in a diesel tank, that can and does hppen and makes a real mess, basically solidifies the fuel/adblue mixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back