Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dickhead me put unleaded in my diesel work truck.😡

Realised after I put about 20 litres in. Didn't turn it on, so I had to get it towed to the local dealership who can't get around to draining the tank for a week. Stuck an 1 and a half from home. Fun times 😁
Pull the fuel pump off, dismantle the harness and tip the fuel out.. you might need to change your handle to Vinnie Diesel. That will catch on rather quickly around the yard. “Eyyyy its Vinnie Diesel” …. “* off campaigner” 😂

Do u think BT or Dwayne would go well at the Cricket Duck?
As a batsman or in comments? I’d love nothing more than Mitch Johnson bowling short at these campaigners

by the way, Mitch Johnson was a bowler who struck absolute fear in opponents! He struck more fear than Lee, Gillespie, McGrath et al. He was the modern day Lillee. A beast.

Last edited:
As a batsman or in comments? I’d love nothing more than Mitch Johnson bowling short at these campaigners

by the way, Mitch Johnson was a bowler who struck absolute fear in opponents! He struck more fear than Lee, Gillespie, McGrath et al. He was the modern day Lillee. A beast.
Commentary

Wat are your thoughts on Djokovic?

Just to round off the arvo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The feds asked the state on 3 occasions to let him in
This is a bit strange... Why the * would the border force claim that the visa category he applied for is not able to have a medical exemption yet they made attempts to apparently bypass his lordship, going to the state government in an attempt to give the prick special treatment.

This is a bit strange... Why the fu** would the border force claim that the visa category he applied for is not able to have a medical exemption yet they made attempts to apparently bypass his lordship, going to the state government in an attempt to give the prick special treatment.
The whole situation couldn’t have been handled worse by the feds. There was clear rules for people coming into this country, Aus citizens had to jump through 40 hoops whilst doing a triple twisting somersault. But this prick thinks he can just walks in?

The board who gave a blind (anonymous) clearance to the travel and exemption is a strange process too. Very weird.

The whole situation couldn’t have been handled worse by the feds. There was clear rules for people coming into this country, Aus citizens had to jump through 40 hoops whilst doing a triple twisting somersault. But this prick thinks he can just walks in?

The board who gave a blind (anonymous) clearance to the travel and exemption is a strange process too. Very weird.
Very.

My brother is planning to come to Australia in February. He has been fully immunised. As of last week he was told he needed six or seven tests (PCA and RAT) as he has to stop over in the US&A plus potential quarantine in Sydney. He holds Australian citizenship.

Very.

My brother is planning to come to Australia in February. He has been fully immunised. As of last week he was told he needed six or seven tests (PCA and RAT) as he has to stop over in the US&A plus potential quarantine in Sydney. He holds Australian citizenship.

Bet you he's $hit at tennis ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back