Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody reliably inform me as to why things like fridges, t.v's, washing machines, air-con's, heaters " ALWAYS BREAK DOWN ON LONG WEEKEND HOLUDAYS " ? ? ?

🤬😡🤬😡🤬

12 year old fridge on Boxing Day

There was like 3 models in stock in the whole Valley

We got one tf

Can anybody reliably inform me as to why things like fridges, t.v's, washing machines, air-con's, heaters " ALWAYS BREAK DOWN ON LONG WEEKEND HOLUDAYS " ? ? ?

🤬😡🤬😡🤬
Murphy could

Can anybody reliably inform me as to why things like fridges, t.v's, washing machines, air-con's, heaters " ALWAYS BREAK DOWN ON LONG WEEKEND HOLlDAYS " ? ? ?

Evaporative aircon started to leak on NYE but as we went away yesterday morning didn't call the agent to get it fixed. It's bad enough to be impacting hot water pressure. A job awaits at the end of the week when I get home.

When do you predict it will arrive in Frankston? I'll go and get it for you ;)
It'll be after it bounces off the cushion at St. Leonards ..... so Thursday? :-D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wat suburbs does that traverse?
The northern suburbs, mernda, south Morang, Epping, thomo, lalor, a few more than it goes through the hippies in thornbury, croxton, a few more than through Clifton hill and the most useless station north Richmond and a few more then the city loop.

The northern suburbs, mernda, south Morang, Epping, thomo, lalor, a few more than it goes through the hippies in thornbury, croxton, a few more than through Clifton hill and the most useless station north Richmond and a few more then the city loop.
Epping outwards was paddocks of rocks and thistle back in the 1980’s

Epping outwards was paddocks of rocks and thistle back in the 1980’s
Now it’s just full of catholic schools thinking they are private and eshays

Fridge update;

Vegies were frozen solid in the vegie keeper. W.T.F. ?
Mrs.H. searches the you-tube and finds some Korean bloke who explains our dilemma.
Mrs H. ( bless her little cotton socks ) gets me to unplug the fridge and pull off an inner panel where the fan and condenser are, thing is caked in ice. Out with the hair-dryer, melt it all off, good clean, whack said panel back on and Bob's your uncle.

Fingers crossed been going well for last 48hrs and we don't need a new fridge.

Fridge update;

Vegies were frozen solid in the vegie keeper. W.T.F. ?
Mrs.H. searches the you-tube and finds some Korean bloke who explains our dilemma.
Mrs H. ( bless her little cotton socks ) gets me to unplug the fridge and pull off an inner panel where the fan and condenser are. Thing is cased in ice. Out with the hair-dryer, melt it all off, good clean, whack said panel back on and Bob's your uncle.

Fingers crossed been going well for last 48hrs and we don't need a new fridge.
Samsung huh?

If so I will give you more info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back