Roast Moving of threads- FTB - join the cause

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clearly the Mods have got sick of Modding the Devil’s Chessboard Thread because 7 unhinged bozos post in it. As such they have moved that thread along with a few other threads to make it look like they are not picking on the said 7 unhinged bozos. :stern look

DuckYeah for mod please
Breaking Bad Thinking GIF

Clearly the Mods have got sick of Modding the Devil’s Chessboard Thread because 7 unhinged bozos post in it. As such they have moved that thread along with a few other threads to make it look like they are not picking on the said 7 unhinged bozos. :stern look

You might be onto something

Perhaps the Grumpy Olds needed more fights

argue grumpy old men GIF by Laff

Is a quick 2 second scroll and click a such a game changer?

* ......runs away *
A 2 second scroll is beyond painful, a coffee scroll however … I wonder where the best ones are

A 2 second scroll is beyond painful, a coffee scroll however … I wonder where the best ones are

I’m the one stop type of shopper…I want to read about * days since last Final win and then discuss why Millionaires are the only ones that can afford to pay millions for the “houses” on the Block tonight without have to “watch” a thread or visit another subforum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, unfortunately we still have to mod the Lounge too. Unhinged bozos are our lifeblood and we can’t just wait until match day threads.

Just for what it’s worth everybody that has been upset by this it doesn’t affect your watched threads. They’ll still show up in there if you’re subscribed or have posted in them.

Are the Mods becoming like people elected Councilors who do what the few want and ignore the majority ...As l said before its BIGFOOTY not cricket or other sports. Sure if you put things in Lidges lounge that are not relared to footy issues then put EVERYTHING ELSE in there...This will surely reduce the amount of threads in the footy forums and make searching easier...

Nah, unfortunately we still have to mod the Lounge too. Unhinged bozos are our lifeblood and we can’t just wait until match day threads.

Just for what it’s worth everybody that has been upset by this it doesn’t affect your watched threads. They’ll still show up in there if you’re subscribed or have posted in them.
IMG_5749.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back