Discussion Five reasons to slide into Headless' DMs this off-season

Remove this Banner Ad

I would like to take a moment to congratulate Pie 4 Life on his season 15 induction into the Hall of Fame
Thanks PG. I've taken the chance to step outside and sign the autograph for you seeing as you're not allowed inside the exclusive club šŸ˜‰

Only here to see if Pie 4 has said hello yet.

Carry on
My favourite part is there's been as much interest in saying hello to me as there has been in sending Headless a DM which was the point of the thread.

Maybe you need to start an Tinder SFA edition Headless ?

My favourite part is there's been as much interest in saying hello to me as there has been in sending Headless a DM which was the point of the thread.

Maybe you need to start an Tinder SFA edition Headless ?
Yeah. I did it to distract people a bit so headless doesnā€™t feel bad

Yeah. I did it to distract people a bit so headless doesnā€™t feel bad
That's nice of you, especially after you've been shopping Headless around for a combination of RATs and toilet paper.

Started slowly, but you could always see the potential
You have no idea how much effort Iā€™m making not to make a smutty joke towards this post

That's nice of you, especially after you've been shopping Headless around for a combination of RATs and toilet paper.
It didnā€™t work so well. I got an offer of two rolls plus a hamster. I said Iā€™d think about it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reported for sharing PMs of a mod.
Find me the rule that says I canā€™t share a pm.

However maybe this one is one you should learn since you seem to insist on quoting everything I post. 546A2A55-371C-4D3F-9CD2-CC4E8721B249.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back