Game Day Rd 5 West Coast Eagles V Sydney Swans Friday the 15th of April 5:40PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rioli, JJ and Ryan are icing on top players, This is all on Yeo, Shuey, Kelly, Redden (Redden has been the best of the 4).
When the top 3 disposal players for us are 2 defenders and Naish we are in trouble.
So far 12, 13 and 15 each for our three key mids. unacceptable.

Hurns last year, JK can go as well. Either Shuey or Redden should be done as well at the end of this year.
Putrid performance.

As much as this is a total disaster, I have absolutely zero trust the MC wont rush Allen and Gaff back next week for two players who don't deserve to be dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, this club since 2018 has had zero resilience

Buck stops with hugs and kisses Simmo.

Given no more flags, can’t survive on friends and family in a cut throat AFL world.
people dont like you saying this stuff.

Sydney are well off being GF contenders. But they are tougher, faster and prepared to work far harder than us every week. From what i see they are an organisation with a single focus - winning footy. The eagles have their eye off the ball well and truely. Building stuff, running charities, etc etc

The reality is that the sydney environmeht is tougher and more demanding. I think this is more evident off the field. They are ruthless to get the right players and coaches.

List excuses here:
1- we played on religous holiday
2-

No this is us playing blokes that have heaps of credit
You seriously think last weeks team would have a different result tonight???
Swans are faster, cleaner, sharper, quicker, smoother, smarter..clearly just a far better side, with a lot more
continuity or connectivity amongst their players.

Helps when you get kids like Gulden and Campbell for a bunch of picks in the 30s and 40s to total some arbitrary figure.

I know NSW isn’t a footy state but out of 7.5 million there is going to be some good kids playing “aerial ping pong”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back