Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 7 - Cats v Freo Sat April 30th 1:45pm EST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Freo by a goal or less

• Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Freo by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Still don't tip against the Cats at home, but should be a really good game of footy, Freo looking red hot so far this season.

Geelong in a close one.

Game of the round for mine. Can't understand the line of -22.5 Geelongs way. Do not agree with that at all. Fremantle is a quick, highly skilled team who have their s**t in order. They take the game on like they have been and i will be very interested to see how Geelong handle it. Confident in Freos back six led by Cox. Not confident about home town umpiring having to much of a say. Darcy and Taberner out isn't ideal yet they are not the reason for the team firing.

Fremantle by 3 goals.

Agree, if dockers are top 4 they should win cos Cats are probably not that level this year.

As for home town decisions, cats are way below the for and against frees this year, but whatever blows your skirt up.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

This should be good, Freo win and we know they are the real deal.

Freo supporters; The umpires set the difficulty to "ultra violence" for the opposition team.

So be ready for that, also if Dwayne Russell is on commentary and you have a player who visited Geelong once you may need earplugs from the dozen times it gets mentioned that they are "home".

Luckily Sean Darcy isn’t playing which would’ve made up 90% of those mentions, not sure who else is from Geelong so he might have to talk about the game.

Playing Geelong away with our current outs I think is a bit much for this young team.

If we can be competitive and no injuries I would be happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not good when you're genuinely wondering if a blatant high on Freo will be called.

Back