Autopsy Round 10, 2022: Hawks hunt down the Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Cracking team effort! Can’t think of a single passenger in that one, apart from Hartigan obvs. The older blokes stood up, the young brigade ate up their opportunities and looking more and more like they belong! Bloody exciting!

Great, great win.
Hawks 2022 remind me of Lions 2018.
Not always getting the result, but playing a style of football that suits the group and looks like it will get better and better.

Not saying we'll match their progression (see below) but ...

1653207636054.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So good. We never say die. We love the challenge of it clearly.

Breust had an absolutely shithouse day, which just happens sometimes, but he had a 5 minute patch in the fourth which was awesome and instrumental in our win.

Lewis, Newcombe, Mitchell, Jaegs, Sic, DBG, the list goes on. Really great effort from so many players. So good when our midfield clicks for the most part against such a formidable opponent.

Seems to be every time I watch we win. Massive massive scalp. Loved the intensity
A few of us will be around next week.....
loop orange GIF

Where is the Harry Morrison thread?

Can recall pre-season that posters didn't think he was best 22.....but gee he's had a great season and an absolute lock now

Grainger-Barras equal bets game for the season along side his Carlton game was huge in the first half, looks like he relished the extra responsibility with Frost up forward.
Breust poor all day until the last quarter he stepped up like a true leader and made things happen.
Newcombe tempered off in the second half but still stayed involved but the first half when he's on he makes us look so dangerous, wrestle momentum away from Brisbane.
Butler brought his skill set today, some great second effort and pressure while showing his class, he's one of those players that even doing a 20 meter chip kick looks sexy.
Lewis just chips away due to his huge work effort, kicks 4.0 without dominating he's going to blow a side away one day with 10+
Hardwick so mauled Brisbane smalls all day, how people don't rate him in the top handful of defenders in the league is beyond me.
Sicily just doing Sicily things again.

We need to be less easy to move the ball and score against, and we'll be fun

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I knew it would go down to the wire because we are still a bit 1 way with how we play. That last goal they walked it out of the stoppage with no pressure. The more experience we get the better we will get at remaining composed and taking time off the clock. Lots of positive signs. We looked super dangerous all day.

Will day walking around with out crutches and no ice and looks happy/cheerful, huge limp. Which ankle was injured before?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back