Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 17 - East Side Phoenix vs Las Vegas Bears at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Mozart and Chopin are my favourite two; then Bach/LudwigVB
Nice

Beethoven , then Bach, then Mozart for me
I found multiple sources with different orders so had I lived I would’ve just voted as per personal taste

END OF ROUND 2

Eliminated: por_please_ya

por_please_ya: CursingFijian x2
CursingFijian: por_please_ya
Cap: por_please_ya
thewizardmelon: por_please_ya

por_please_ya has 3 votes.

CursingFijian Cap thewizardmelon please PM me the answer to the following questions by 8pm Vic time tonight.

Top gets a switch for the final. Bottom is eliminated.

1. Which is the best nut?
2. I’m thinking of a number from 1-10. It’s odd and it’s even! What is it?
3. I collected my Eurovision betting winnings today. How much did I collect? It’s between £1 and £100.

Good luck!

No where to hide really
Could you imagine a phoenix being able to camouflage anywhere other than in the middle of a fire?
The Hawks are going to regret changing their moniker on Sunday :p

Hmm, so which of Cap and Fiji is the bad guy? 🤔
I think it's you fwiw, due to this buddying up that is happening. I actually messaged Chip n1 thinking you were the cheater then I was informed that the guesses or rather requests to eliminate only happen after :p

I think it's you fwiw, due to this buddying up that is happening. I actually messaged Chip n1 thinking you were the cheater then I was informed that the guesses or rather requests to eliminate only happen after :p

Odd for you read this wrong after usually being spot on. I’m not the cheater this time, just poor at guessing chips games 😂

JoshWoodenSpoon

1. The Phoenix have adapted to the statistically proven idea that hit outs do not matter, and have elected to play another midfielder in place. You'll note that somehow porps dominated the taps last week, and we lost. She has been given a stern talking to.
Glad to know you are studying my work.
JoshWoodenSpoon

2. It's the season of #dickkickening and the strategy has clearly produced results. Kick dicks, take marks. The inclination of Testy to remove his pants just makes this easier to accomplish against the Bears.
Dick handballing is actually the prevailing gambit. Much more efficient and reliable.
JoshWoodenSpoon

3. The Bears most dangerous forward in S33 has been Matera92 in the forward pocket. The S30 East Side Hawks demonstrated this was a garbage strategy when our best forward was 11kgm in a forward pocket, and the team finished the season in 11th. Further to that, thewizardmelon has switched to back pocket this season and will line up on him. He's already an upgrade on Chipmunk last season conceding 0.2 less goals per game, and beating his opponent 15% more of the time.
This post is just saying the Hawks used to be really terrible which while true doesn't really matter.
JoshWoodenSpoon

4. LOL. As if you're going to stop Itsmyshow.
They call me The Showstopper. I am banned from most theatres.
JoshWoodenSpoon

5. Typing accuracy has nothing to do with Qooty performance. It used to before that useless admin Kennedy Parker took all the fun out of suspending captains for ******* up their teamsheets, but that fun sponge ruined it for everyone.
So long as this season's trophy engraver gets my name right, I don't care about the rest.

JoshWoodenSpoon

6. The Phoenix midfield will waltz over anything the Bears can put up. We have the league Exie leader, a Mobbs favourite, and if we feeling like trying something new in planning for the finals, we can just drop in someone with over 24,000 career DT points (larrikin is quite likely to rack up his 25,000th career DT point on Sunday) . The Bears have resorted to enhancing midfielders heights on official documents.
EXIE is made up numbers and I'm quite sure you don't want them. The Mobbs is a joke and you definitely don't want that. Of least value is larrikin, and I'm not investing my career earnings in any commemorative 25,000th DreamTeam NFTs for that beanpole.

JoshWoodenSpoon

7. We finish what we start.
The is uncouth and cryptic and I suspect also boring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it so dark in the nerd closet that you can't even see what you're typing?
I just wish he'd stop using it as an excuse to fondle me. I've told him a thousand times before, no excuses necessary.

ROUND 3

Eliminated: Cap

View attachment 1410895

1. Cashew (10) / Pistachio (9) / Walnut (8) / Almond (7) / Peanut (6) / Hazelnut (5) / Pecan (4) / Any other (3)
2. 7 ("it's even")
3. £49

CursingFijian wins the round and gets a switch.

eth-dog MWPP por_please_ya omgfridge Cap

Please vote for your winner between CursingFijian thewizardmelon by 8am tomorrow

I'll name the winner tomorrow morning!

Hmm, I didn’t have you as the Cheater, CF! Well played that’s for sure!

MWPP now it’s come to vote time - I was the n1 Cheater and had you eliminated. Eliminate the strongest duo in you/porps etc. But upon re-randomisation, it is not me. Do with that info what you will. See you all in the AM!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back