Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 17 - East Side Phoenix vs Las Vegas Bears at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh I know that one, nommed it once :)

How about this one:

That NSFW filmclip stirred something in a young Broken, although the older version appreciates the euphemisms of this Alice Cooper song from the same album

That NSFW filmclip stirred something in a young Broken, although the older version appreciates the euphemisms of this Alice Cooper song from the same album

I'm listening to that now.... what lyrical gold lies within

I'll drive you like a hammer on a bed of nails Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow Gonna drive you like a hammer Gonna put in my slammer Oh yeah!

singing along without noticing the euphemisms

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jai Hindley has a lead of 1 minute and 25 second lead in the Giro. We could have our second Grand Tour winner, ever.

GAME DAY

Flying Harry Potter GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

thewizardmelon Itsmyshow MannumPower larrikin Agent93 jackenny daddy_4_eyes Drunkgoliath Zoops Jack The Godfather MC Bad Genius eth-dog Shermy por_please_ya Red mist Milera2Betts Le Grille Krazy Kris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back