Preview 2022 draft prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to this weekend.

At the moment my number one preference is still Lemmey.

Will be interesting to see prospects play against their peers properly for the first time in a few years.

Of course he is. I’d love him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We won't have low enough Pick to get Lemmy unless he has a Really Bad Injury or we make a Massive Trade that Pushes our 1st Pick up Higher most likely in Top 5 at least

Its true. I think we sometimes do overrate nga prospects.

tbh, if he and riley get to the rookie draft, it would be better as they fit nicely as Cat B and fill the list spots left by Keane (and Wilson who is on his last year as Cat B)

Cal Twomey also can get over Excited with NGA and Father Son Prospects

I watched Ashwin live last week and said he would be a late or rookie at best. However, he has some great attributes for a club who's willing to be patient with him.

I think IF he does not get pick at all we can put him on the Cat B Rookie List and he sounds a Possible Type to put on it

We won't have low enough Pick to get Lemmy unless he has a Really Bad Injury or we make a Massive Trade that Pushes our 1st Pick up Higher most likely in Top 5 at least

You never know who may slide, the first few will be mids.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Pre-champs I reckon he’s probably anywhere 5-10.

Obviously things could be turned on it’s head post champs.

He could really skyrocket. Or alternatively if he disappoints against his peers, after a fairly disappointing SANFL season, he really could slide.

Plenty of water to cross. Champs are about to start. We'll know more as we move through the comp. But I think we can be optimisitic one of the talls will be there around our pick.

Ashwin outside 40, which is good news for us too.
As long as someone decent is available at our pick 18 I’ll be happy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stats from today's chargers game

Ashwin with 13 touches, 4 tackles with 0.2

Key Forward Aaron Cadman from GWV Rebels, had 4 goals from 20 disposals, 4 tackles and 7 marks.
I really like him Jen, someone is going to get an exciting player of the future

Not much to write about from the first quarter.

Kicking for both teams has been pretty ordinary.

-Keeler has done some nice things mainly in the ruck:”;
-My boy Phillipou has been great, especially moping up down back;
-A couple of nice lead ups from Lemmey (but his team mates have also missed him a few times);
-Jakob Ryan has provided some dash from the back half
-Anderson prominent for the Allies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back