Trades Round 15 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeo an 84 with 0 tackles is certainly intriguing. Usually a beast of a tackler
Playing down back going to hurt those chances but the eagles do like to play slow and switch so +6 chances are going to be up.
I would do it but i got issues with Butters and still got JHF. I got Soligo on field too which Id want to upgrade Hough to Yeo so he isnt on field but wont net the biggest returns than the Butters to Guthrie i am looking at for now

Sounds like English might play next week

I sincerely hope so since I’m holding him.
Plus I’ll potentially have HH to deal with next week as well

I sincerely hope so since I’m holding him.
Plus I’ll potentially have HH to deal with next week as well
I am happy 125 is from Jackson is nice and can always bring him in for Anderson/Brodie

if Taranto is fine and returns to mids then he's the go.

I think if you can get Treloar you get Treloar, especially with a nice matchup tonight. Ideally you’d want to wait and see what Taranto looks like before making the jump, although he may reward those that take the risk and go early. While Rozee seems like a frustrating player for those that own him and most were wanting to get rid of him until more pressing issues got in the way

For sure. Low priority to trade out, but not sure I’d be looking to trade him in? Especially if you can afford a Treloar instead as the OP could. Would need to see a more consistent ceiling from Rozee to want to target him.

Thanks guys. Think I'm going to go Treloar. Jed likely will need to go in 2 weeks time so figure if Taranto mounts a case, I can go to him then and he won't have gained much/any cash. Have JHF/Ralphsmith/Hayes/Soligo still benched, so cash gen won't be an issue, therefore Treloar does seem the play, no need to be frugal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is the general consensus that HH role is going to take a nose dive? I was set to trade him in....
Likley to be a ruck forward with Davis in

Joy. Planned to cop a few rookie scores to continue improving my team by trading in Brayshaw. But with Jamieson's 7 (how?) I might need to bring in a ruck instead..:drunk:
I didn’t watch but I assumed it looked a little like this…

the other kingdom dancing GIF by Nickelodeon

Anyone still got Nic Martin in their team?

Every time lockout gets lifted he is straight out but by Thursday he’s still in after a million rollbacks.

Another 89 making it really hard to get rid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back