Trades Round 16 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do I dump short?
Do I pull the trigger to buy Jackson or hold Preuss?
Can I carry 5 Bulldogs?

Preuss > Jackson was a last week move. With hindsight I would have done it.

If Preuss is named this week, as I expect, then I reckon you just run him and cross your fingers that he tons like he has every single game he's played that he hasn't been subbed out injured in the first quarter.

I don't really think it matters at this stage how many you have from a particular club. I don't see COVID going through a club like we feared four months ago. The climate's changed. I have 5 Giants (Preuss, Cogs, Jelly, Himmelberg, Wehr) and I'm fine with it. Touch wood.

I'm tempted to dump Short. For a week, I'm benching him and playing Daicos instead who has outscored him consistently lately. He'll be my M9/D7 for now. Thing is he could be returned to his lucrative counterattack role at any stage, so it's risky trading him out. On the other hand, he's gonna lose cash this week and it's tempting to cash him in and improve my best 22. But I'm looking at conserving my 7 trades at this stage. Still a long way to go in the season

Really depends on what the Kent's give Stewart.
I feel the AFL will make him paid big.
But nothing on Jones who elbow Parker.
Stewart make a massive mistake.

Can go him to Steele and play Nicky D till Weir moos .

Steele 115/120 + 90 odd.

Or get Doc 105 to 110. Plus zerrett 105 ..

First option put that soft Kent zerrett on the bench ..

Really depends on what the Kent's give Stewart.
I feel the AFL will make him paid big.
But nothing on Jones who elbow Parker.
Stewart make a massive mistake.

Can go him to Steele and play Nicky D till Weir moos .

Steele 115/120 + 90 odd.

Or get Doc 105 to 110. Plus zerrett 105 ..

First option put that soft Kent zerrett on the bench ..

You still got NickyD mate? Great hold

3 round average 106. Has taken it to another level.

Very happy to run him at D6 till he gives me a reason to upgrade him.

We're already laughing in terms of what he will be worth when we move him on compared to what most got for him.

Absolutely laughing

You still got NickyD mate? Great hold

3 round average 106. Has taken it to another level.

Very happy to run him at D6 till he gives me a reason to upgrade him.

We're already laughing in terms of what he will be worth when we move him on compared to what most got for him.

Absolutely laughing

Yeah .
Worked out that way.
He was going to go before SDK and paddy.
Paddy went to libba ✅.
SDK went to zerrett ...not happy with that ..but s**t byes price and history of scoring .

I think Steele value plus .
Can go 120 from here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SCE RD15 DJ TEAM.png

Scored 2,454 and Hobbs killed any chance I had of scoring over 2,500, so that F6 position will need to be upgraded. My initial plan last week was to upgrade Hobbs to Jackson, play him in the ruck (keeping English at R3), and then play Jeffrey.

But of course Jeffrey had to do his knee, so had to deviate to Gawn -> Witts and English -> Darcy. Not a bad result thus far, but need some guidance with only 5 trades left.

Have $69.3k in the bank, and only option I am really considering is downgrading Wehr to D'Ambrosio and then upgrading Jeffrey to Jackson for F7 with the view to loop him in as my F6/R3 cover and keep Hobbs as my FWD/MID swing cover for as long as I can, and have 3 trades remaining. Would then have to trade Jackson after 4 weeks of holding him.

My only other option is trading Jeffrey for D'Ambrosio, swing Will Kelly FWD, and upgrading Hobbs to Libba (unfortuantely fall short of Bont by $4k or so). I don't mind this, except it leaves me with no cover on the FWD bench with Will Kelly and Baldwin as donuts. Plus, the MID bench cover looks bare if Clarke is dropped. Would literally only have Wehr and D'Ambrosio as playing benchies in DEF.

Thoughts peeps?

View attachment 1434833

Scored 2,454 and Hobbs killed any chance I had of scoring over 2,500, so that F6 position will need to be upgraded. My initial plan last week was to upgrade Hobbs to Jackson, play him in the ruck (keeping English at R3), and then play Jeffrey.

But of course Jeffrey had to do his knee, so had to deviate to Gawn -> Witts and English -> Darcy. Not a bad result thus far, but need some guidance with only 5 trades left.

Have $69.3k in the bank, and only option I am really considering is downgrading Wehr to D'Ambrosio and then upgrading Jeffrey to Jackson for F7 with the view to loop him in as my F6/R3 cover and keep Hobbs as my FWD/MID swing cover for as long as I can, and have 3 trades remaining. Would then have to trade Jackson after 4 weeks of holding him.

My only other option is trading Jeffrey for D'Ambrosio, swing Will Kelly FWD, and upgrading Hobbs to Libba (unfortuantely fall short of Bont by $4k or so). I don't mind this, except it leaves me with no cover on the FWD bench with Will Kelly and Baldwin as donuts. Plus, the MID bench cover looks bare if Clarke is dropped. Would literally only have Wehr and D'Ambrosio as playing benchies in DEF.

Thoughts peeps?

Don't trade Weir he's soild cover .

Jeffery down unsure who too.
Hobbs upgrade ..

View attachment 1434833

Thoughts peeps?
Jackson not a keeper. Maybe Goldstein and min price donut rookie for Hobbs and Jeffrey so you have ruck cover in case Darcy goes down.

Have $550k and need a def premo. Have absolutely no idea who to get. Already have Sicily, Hewett, Docherty, Dawson and Short. Thinking Hall but only have three trades left afterwards and don't want to do that to myself.

Dale, Crisp, Blicavs? I have no idea.

Have $550k and need a def premo. Have absolutely no idea who to get. Already have Sicily, Hewett, Docherty, Dawson and Short. Thinking Hall but only have three trades left afterwards and don't want to do that to myself.

Dale, Crisp, Blicavs? I have no idea.
Houston

Scenario 1: Butters to English (that's out)
Scenario 2: Hold Butters if he plays
Scenario 3: Butters to Dylan Moore if he doesn't
Scenario 4: Next week when English returns bring him in for either Moore or Heeney.

2 options, either:

Option 1:
Stewart->Dawson
Rosas->Steele
159k in the bank, 3 trades left

Option 2:
Stewart->Dawson
Rosas->Laird
71k in the bank, 3 trades left

full premo with luke jackson and daicos as cover across all lines. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back