Player Watch #18: Jake Melksham – back for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

How soft are the outrage merchants after he put that jumper down? Same folks demanding players show a bit of character.

Good game from Melk. Has found some form.

How soft are the outrage merchants after he put that jumper down? Same folks demanding players show a bit of character.

We all know he could have done alot worse

Don’t think anyone supported his return even when our inside 50 use had been garbage. But he’s hitting the scoreboard and is a threat as a deep forward. He needs good supply and fast breaks but takes his chances.
I've always said give Melk 3 weeks to find his straps when he comes in and Im never as down as others are on him.

I've always said give Melk 3 weeks to find his straps when he comes in and Im never as down as others are on him.

Suddenly doesn't look slow again, I dont know where the second wind in the twilight of his career has come from but he been building great the past 3 weeks

What a boss , I need this made into a gif for my avatar.
Literally said the same thing in the game day thread. In the last few weeks from flooring May, stealing the jumper and playing some decent footy he's become my hero again

Im sure Jake will make it up to the fan next time we are in Perth, probably will offer to take him out to a fine dining restaurant to help him rediscover his manhood

👊👊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suddenly doesn't look slow again, I dont know where the second wind in the twilight of his career has come from but he been building great the past 3 weeks

Probably cause he can use the ball and use his body. His 8 disposals are worth something and he's giving his all defensively. * it I wanna find him on Instagram and call him a hero cause he's copping s**t for the jumper steal and it was epic

FootyGuy13 youre good at making gifs for the header of the votes thread each week, could you make one for me of Melk stealing the Freo fans jumper pretty please

Determined to prove May wrong.

Apparently the Freo supporter had put the number 6 with Jackson written on it. Melk well within his rights.

I prefer imagining it like Melk is a WWE heel and destroying a fans property on his way to the ring just coz he felt like it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back