Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You certainly wouldn’t want the embarrassment of a coach picking north over your team.

That's why I'm hoping that Ken can use the situation to his advantage once again.

Ken and his manager seem to be experts when it comes to being able to pull Kochie's marionette strings and get him to dance.

Hopefully another extension might be on the cards

Last edited:
Rutten I feel will have a Brett Ratten like second crack at senior coaching one day

Can confirm from my source inside ESS .....yes I have a couple of contacts

Rutten, Brasher, AND Xavier Campbell all gone

EDIT: Campbell not gone ....my 3rd party source deaf as ....heard wrong
Misheard? Someone asked him what flavour of Campbell soup he wanted for lunch.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Maybe Kern can use the interest from North to secure himself another contract extension at Port

85 South Praying GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards
Next year when they flat track to top four no doubt he will leverage another position to out negotiate Kochie.

Maybe us .....

Sidebar, if Kenny can out negotiate Koch on a deal imagine how reamed Port got in China???

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can confirm from my source inside ESS .....yes I have a couple of contacts

Rutten, Brasher, AND Xavier Campbell all gone

EDIT: Campbell not gone ....my 3rd party source deaf as ....heard wrong
Your source is a tweet from Fake Footy ?

Your source is a tweet from Fake Footy ?
No ....a very famous Coach, who's linked to my extended family

details are changing by the hour ....Rutten and Bresher gone .....but one other to go...it was assumed to be Campbell, but could be Dodoro, that's all very hazy

My source doubts it's Dodoro, because of their relationship

We keep hearing the PAPS lost 8 games by two goals of less - thought I’d fact check.

Well as one would expect they got it wrong. They have lost 7 games by two goals or less but they have won 2 games.

Mind you in a number of cases, they kicked they last few goals in a number of those matches (Fremantle, Collingwood and Melbourne spring to mind) so final result was closer.

We keep hearing the PAPS lost 8 games by two goals of less - thought I’d fact check.

Well as one would expect they got it wrong. They have lost 7 games by two goals or less but they have won 2 games.

Mind you in a number of cases, they kicked they last few goals in a number of those matches (Fremantle, Collingwood and Melbourne spring to mind) so final result was closer.

Supporters (including our own) always talk about the games they could of/should of won but never acknowledge the ones they got lucky with.

Also when you lose a Prelim like they did you tend to focus on what went wrong on the night not the things that went right to get you there.

No ....a very famous Coach, who's linked to my extended family

details are changing by the hour ....Rutten and Bresher gone .....but one other to go...it was assumed to be Campbell, but could be Dodoro, that's all very hazy

My source doubts it's Dodoro, because of their relationship
Dodoro for Supreme Leader surely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back