Preview Changes for the Qualifying Final - Sydney on Friday night at the MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't get to the footy often, and when I do go I don't usually do a pub stop before the game. Any recommendations? Staying in the city for the night too so anywhere after too before I get me some post midnight dumplings.

Proper Gander as our community thingy person, you should be organising a catch up at a pub.
Best footy pub is probably the London. When I was a drinker I’d go there as they’d serve cascade stout on tap. Puts hair on your chest and weight in your plums.

Tmac looked nowhere near it on Saturday. You'd be better off having Brown running under the footy with one arm than having Tmac not even be able to get to a contest.

TMac got through. What do we think? Do we roll the dice for him over Brown?

I say no.
No. By his own admission in that clip he got sore by the end with the amount of running.

The running would go up in both distance and intensity at AFL level. Far too much of a risk to have TMac in. If we're too tired to work into space and just call for long balls the McCartin bros will have a field day

If he plays our flag hopes are ****ed coz it means we'll have been absolutely hammered by injury. Good luck winning a VFL flag tho TMac.

T-Mac didn't do a lot , meanwhile M.Brown , JVR both should be in front of T-Mac based on the Casey game . He surely can't be picked on that outing .

Don't think I've seen it mentioned here, but Petracca left the track early with a calf complaint yesterday, and has apparently cancelled his media gigs for today.

Club says he'll be fine, but I'm just gonna quietly hyperventilate until Friday.

I really hope we don't play Tmac, Ben Brown looked the best he has for a while vs Brisbane and that's the only player I could see coming out for him. Maybe the club is trying to make the Swans plan for him to play

Don't think I've seen it mentioned here, but Petracca left the track early with a calf complaint yesterday, and has apparently cancelled his media gigs for today.

Club says he'll be fine, but I'm just gonna quietly hyperventilate until Friday.
Stories like this always pop up around finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dees to win easily with Trac out, we play so well that Goody cant justify bringing him back in for the prelim. :moustache:

Thats how I see it playing out personally.

Dees to win easily with Trac out, we play so well that Goody cant justify bringing him back in for the prelim. :moustache:

Thats how I see it playing out personally.
Always knew Goody had a grand plan to unleash Dunstan

Always knew Goody had a grand plan to unleash Dunstan

No no no, this is my scenario not yours. Bailey Laurie comes in for his debut and gets 30 and kicks 3 to make danster look like even more of a goose than he already is.

Last edited:
No no no, this is my scenario not yours. Bailey Laurie comes in for his debut and gets 30 and kicks 3 to makes danster look like even more of a goose than he already is.
Will a left-handed handball feature in the 30?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back