Game Day The Prelims 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I did say weeks ago that one of these close games is gonna fall the wrong way for them when it mattered most !!
Yep, was always likely to happen. You can only ride your luck for so much time before it will fall the other way and that was all it was. Ball bobbled around at end and you have no control over that.
Still, it a fun coach is Macrae. It keeps you alive to coach your players to player that way. You never likely to win well or lose badly.

Well done to Sydney! Though I think Collingwood were almost criminally underrated around here during this season.

But Sydney were ahead all game. A deserved victory. Let’s hope they knock the Cats off next week.

Funny to think that the last SCG prelim was a one point win as well. All those years ago.

A final thing. I still remember when the 2005 draft was being discussed in the lead-up. Judges felt that it was a poor quality. Well hasn’t Pendlebury proved them wrong. His every hand pass is as good as a kick. Just amazing.

Go Swans!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

Reid going down was costly

Almost a Carltony effort there by the Swan

Swans will get wiped next week
Yes, I think that may cost. He was very very important to their structure. There were times when Hickey was off midfielders were in ruck for Swans.
He super important in their win over Demons when Buddy was held well too.
Just helps make matchups for Cats be easier to set up.

No dirty flag for you Filth.

Now back down the ladder next year when Pendles and Sidebottom and others slide and the youngsters and game plan get worked out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back