Geelong shows hawthorn 3 peat is a joke

Remove this Banner Ad

So Hawfmond actually is a thing after all.
Hey Blue boy, pretty sure cat fan mentioned Richmond beforehand.

Funny story is 2 Hawk threads started by cats fans both contain Richmond references. 2020 certainly did a number on them more than I thought.

Also a blues fan on bigfooty during September is quite rare, you sure you're not lost?

Hey Blue boy, pretty sure cat fan mentioned Richmond beforehand.

Funny story is 2 Hawk threads started by cats fans both contain Richmond references. 2020 certainly did a number on them more than I thought.

Also a blues fan on bigfooty during September is quite rare, you sure you're not lost?
🤣🤣🤣

17798007-72D4-44BA-845C-0B1BEA283E5A.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2007 - probably the worst grand final ever
2009 - beating the saints in a grand final is the equivalent of catching CoVid in Wuhan - you can’t not do it (unless you are Collingwood)
2011 - Collingwood lol - they only reason they won a gf is because saints
2022 - The corpse of Isaac Smith beat the corpse of Buddy Franklin.

I will grant that Geelong’s gf opponents have Richmond’s covered - but not by much.

2009 - beating the saints in a grand final is the equivalent of catching CoVid in Wuhan - you can’t not do it (unless you are Collingwood)

I will grant that Geelong’s gf opponents have Richmond’s covered - but not by much.
D423BDC1-4940-4100-90C9-929FE79C7F19.jpeg

Geelong will always hold a special place in my heart ❤️ without you guys losing to us we would never have won our 3 recent flags.

Enjoy your win 👍

You would have much preferred Geelong went full Tigger Bitchmond mode and become an irrelevant perennial loser joke that made an occasional flukey appearance in September for the next 40 years, right?

Not striving for success and settling for mediocrity is what Bitchmond deems to be an okay long term plan apparently. That loser mentality is what garner respects in the eyes of the Tiggy mob, no wonder 9thmond were in the wilderness for so long, it's a miracle your mob finally got out of that loser funk.

Well Geelong ain't about bending over and getting consistently pummeled by all and sundry in the Home and Away season, something that the Tiggies were well acquainted with from the early 1980s to late 2010s.

Hawthorn beat Geelong flog - when you were in the middle of your greatest dynasty in your limp history.
geelong beat geelong that day. Should of been 6 goals up at half time just like yesterday if it wasnt for horrendous choking in front of goal. Hawthorn played 10 good minutes. But keep living in denial.

Lol. Swans, eagles, freo.

Hawthorn beat Geelong flog - when you were in the middle of your greatest dynasty in your limp history.
In the middle of our dynasty we were embracing the community and lifting the spirits of an entire town...
In the middle of your dynasty your club was being racist pieces of s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back