The Greens

Remove this Banner Ad

If Michaelia Cash had been dating the former leader of an outlaw motorcycle club while receiving briefings on outlaw motorcycle clubs, I can't help but feel that Thorpe's sympathisers wouldn't be in here defending Cash.

She's been punished , don't get carried away. He had no convictions and they briefly dated over a year ago.
Notva good look but have a look in your own backyard.
Scomo's best mate was a Qanon nut and his next best mate ,Brian Houston was charged for not reporting his father's paedophilia.
The closest one is actually Gladys Berejijjjicklinne sleeping with someone who could potentially benefit from her position.

The closest one is actually Gladys Berejijjjicklinne sleeping with someone who could potentially benefit from her position.
Yes he did benefit by getting the handout for his electorate to shore up his seat.
Lidia shouldn't have gone near any bikies when she was on that committee I admit that.

Yes he did benefit by getting the handout for his electorate to shore up his seat.
Lidia shouldn't have gone near any bikies when she was on that committee I admit that.

There really should be an investigation into it, if she passed on information about any upcoming action against her lover's former associates and they were able to avoid it, given the line of work they are in with drugs etc, people might have died as a result.

But she could also have not said a peep to him at all.

There is quite a possibility for corruption here. It would be unfortunate for a greens senator to be the first one hit with the ICAC

Ex bikie
We've got at least one current government minister married to someone with an actual conviction - (nothing wrong with that but the hypocrisy of the hand wringing is real)
We've had members of cabinet with credible sexual assault allegations who copped less

Ex bikie
We've got at least one current government minister married to someone with an actual conviction - (nothing wrong with that but the hypocrisy of the hand wringing is real)
We've had members of cabinet with credible sexual assault allegations who copped less

We can focus on this one case, others don't mitigate it or make it worse. It is what it is.

I'm not sure there us such a thing as an ex bikie either. When guys go to prison for contempt of court over giving any testimony against other members it's serious business

If Michaelia Cash had been dating the former leader of an outlaw motorcycle club while receiving briefings on outlaw motorcycle clubs, I can't help but feel that Thorpe's sympathisers wouldn't be in here defending Cash.
Johnny would go absolutely bananas

We can focus on this one case, others don't mitigate it or make it worse. It is what it is.

I'm not sure there us such a thing as an ex bikie either. When guys go to prison for contempt of court over giving any testimony against other members it's serious business
What can I say, way more damage has been done in board rooms, in parliaments and by cops to the wider community than by bikies yet the only association people are worried about is the last one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There really should be an investigation into it, if she passed on information about any upcoming action against her lover's former associates and they were able to avoid it, given the line of work they are in with drugs etc, people might have died as a result.

But she could also have not said a peep to him at all.

There is quite a possibility for corruption here. It would be unfortunate for a greens senator to be the first one hit with the ICAC
Bandt called the federal police .

Ex bikie
It's Dustin Martin's uncle as well. Did he leave the gang or just resign his leadership?

What can I say, way more damage has been done in board rooms, in parliaments and by cops to the wider community than by bikies yet the only association people are worried about is the last one

The bikies kill people. Not in a making life hard sort of way, actual bloody murder.

They are not the same.

I'd champion the idea of an investigation into potential breach of the public trust of her position and let it rest.

The bikies kill people. Not in a making life hard sort of way, actual bloody murder.

They are not the same.

I'd champion the idea of an investigation into potential breach of the public trust of her position and let it rest.
Yeah governments and cops and companies have never committed murders, oh wait

You'd almost think sleeping with people like that is indicative of a poor judge of character.
I think Dutton has overated Bikies as an organised crime group.
They mainly sit around drinking beer and share 'brotherhood' for men with for a sense of family.
Sure they probably sell speed and pills but they're not like the Mafia or Carl Williams types.
It's not as if members are all millionaires.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back