List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks to the bulldogs for bidding.

Makes our haul look even better; Dunkley and 2 top 12 draft picks

If GWS bid on Ashcroft, the Bulldogs bid on Fletcher would actually have had a measurable impact on us.

The fact the Dogs went ahead with it anyway is hilarious. Didn’t affect us at all.

Of course there was also the possibility that they actually rated Fletcher at 12. In that case, the only message they really sent was telling Busslinger that he wasn’t their preferred option.

Either way, their decision making processes are revealed as highly flawed.

Bevo needs therapy.

Bit late to the party, but Suck it Bulldogs ya salty pricks.

The worst thing is that their supporters will think that they got one over us by making us pay maximum value, when Dom new exactly what he was doing.
And we were only taking those 2 picks anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It really doesn’t matter, we don’t have any deficit for next year.

We weren’t going to use any picks at the back of the draft anyway with our commitment to upgrade Madden and pick up McKenna.
So in other words, they Dogs have tried sticking it to us and the net affect is that it makes no difference and didnt affect us one bit.

LOL -How cute of the Dogs hahahaha rofl

Except that they didn’t. At all.
Chelsea Peretti Eye Roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

In the aftermath of our prelim loss, I asked when we were allowed to start getting excited for 2023.

The date given was, I believe, today.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2023, here we come!!

:D
Unstoppaple Sausages :)

I did that once and it was actually how I found out that Santa wasn’t real.
I felt so guilty.

Haha same here mate. I found a cassette player and a Street Fighter 2 game in my parents wardrobe.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back