World Cup 2022 Qatar FIFA World Cup (Quarter Finals) - On SBS

Remove this Banner Ad

About the ONLY change to football I'd consider would be the penalty shootout....

I'd support a rule whereby the opposition chooses your first 5 spot kickers....

Might be kinda fun :p

About the ONLY change to football I'd consider would be the penalty shootout....

I'd support a rule whereby the opposition chooses your first 5 spot kickers....

Might be kinda fun :p

InB4 they all take a penalty like Harry Maguire.

1670911549946.gif

Having watched the game yet again i wouldn't be alone in saying that the ref for the England V France games should never be allowed to ref an international again

Keith Hackett who reffed dozens of top flight games would agree with you. As he points out, it is interesting that Fifa has still not provided photographic evidence to support VAR on how this was not a penalty.

TELEMMGLPICT000319331879_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqCMKFJq37bO2dwXR5zqhUBZomz5uixv6AG3RMqnAo7B0.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know its not on thread, AND I have cross-posted....(mods, don't bash me)

BUT....its Tommy Rogic's first for WBA, so let's see what we missed....although, I agree with Arnie's non-selection.

Keith Hackett who reffed dozens of top flight games would agree with you. As he points out, it is interesting that Fifa has still not provided photographic evidence to support VAR on how this was not a penalty.

TELEMMGLPICT000319331879_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqCMKFJq37bO2dwXR5zqhUBZomz5uixv6AG3RMqnAo7B0.jpeg

H has got a bit of rep for it though

I just posted this reply to that toady Piers Morgan....

I expect nothing will result, but IF it does.....you blokes heard it first! :p

They wont for obvious reasons, which suggests it was a penalty, otherwise why wont they release photographic evidence

im not saying neutrals never get behind underdogs. It just seems to happen a lot less then in other sports.

Wrexhams not an underdog. they are so cashed up compared to their competitors now its ridiculous.

morocco isnt getting the love they would in other sports from neutrals.

It's a 5th division club from a shyte Welsh town. It's kinda a underdog story even with RR money.

I thought Morocco got a bit of love

It's a 5th division club from a shyte Welsh town. It's kinda a underdog story even with RR money.

I thought Morocco got a bit of love

They're still a big fish in the pond they're swimming in. If they get to the Championship then they're an underdog.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back