Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Robertio have any of the gumbies had a Guinness at your bar, seems like they are cordial drinker types
The Gumbies are a bunch of craft beer drinkers.

I also enjoy my wines.

I drink the odd stout, but not my first choice.

I hear the Gumbies have a rookie called Aucklander
has anyone seen them as I'd like to welcome Auckers to Spotswood and wish them good luck in their first qooty game,
unfortunately a loss for them, but still their first game and i hope they enjoy it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good work, pants are optional but for their own safety shoes are a must
That's it mate his lack of pants didn't worry me (nothing to see there) but he hadn't washed his feet since the late Queen was coronated.

and If guinness aint your thing... MRs Ts Tavern is a great alternative for the refreshing ale, or cocktail!
Spotswood is full of great places to visit and things to do.
Sorry Robertio, this is more my go.
I'll start with a pint of IPA please Mrs Turbo before moving onto the spirits. If Nooks comes along, bucket of ice and bottle of ouzo to the table please.

I hear the Gumbies have a rookie called Aucklander
has anyone seen them as I'd like to welcome Auckers to Spotswood and wish them good luck in their first qooty game,
unfortunately a loss for them, but still their first game and i hope they enjoy it
Mrs Turbo ’s tavern does a delicious fush and chups

097c9482f4e9ee604f05c04b3bb5695b.png

OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS FFC
TEAM SHEET
ROUND 1

B:
Heisenberg_ - BRAB - The Jesus

HB: Over The Post - Tigerturbulance - Ned_Flanders

C: Callums_Guns - Robertio - U2tigers

HF: Ligma - Braklet - Mobbs

F: Fleabane - Bonz - haydo

Foll: Elton Johns Wig - kananooks - Mrs Turbo

INT: Wickzki - AM7

COACH: S.D. Bob "Snake" Plissken

Sorry everyone for my absence today, this um team sheet took me to strange places.
easy gif1660198473641.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back