Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S35 Official Team Thread - The Premiers are back to go back to back

Remove this Banner Ad

wkvb2FO.png

Dear capretto copulators, have YOU got what it takes to tackle Sweet FA SpudQoach™ and win this snazzy badge??

cVWMV9Q.png

ENTRIES NOW OPEN!!

But TiF, how do I play?
  • Pick a team of useless spuds (qooty, not posting)
  • BUT they have to be the type of spuds who will play every game, so think iDon etc
  • You pick a captain who has their score doubled, so this has to be your most confident pick. Again, a club veteran type that will play every game, but won't post jack s**t and will play back pocket, full back etc.
  • You have to pick positions based on the last round of last season, so you get a bit of wriggle room and can make some clever picks of guys who played as mids last season, but has decided to play full back in S35 as an example.
The aim is for your squad to have the lowest possible dreamteam score all up but if they miss any games, they get a penalty added to their score so hence the danger of inactives f**king you up if they don't get picked!!

But there's no work to do during the season, it's set and forget once you get your squad in. Oh, and a great opportunity to besmirch someone near and dear to you. :)

I have been directed by the co-caliphs at Baghdad to issue the following statement to the wider unwashed of the SFA:

Recently it has come to my attention that the media have wrongly blamed Gold Coast AFL coach Stewart Dew for something I may have done.

ImrVPKP.jpg

Sorry about that Chief.
get-smart-confused.gif

I have been directed by the co-caliphs at Baghdad to issue the following statement to the wider unwashed of the SFA:

Recently it has come to my attention that the media have wrongly blamed Gold Coast AFL coach Stewart Dew for something I may have done.

ImrVPKP.jpg

Sorry about that Chief.
View attachment 1596483
Looks like Stewy is having a bit of trouble finding his pecker underneath that gargantuan gut.

You’d hate to be in a fist fight to the death over a packet of skittles with that campaigner. I reckon he’d punch a hole through you just to get his sugar fix.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back