Preview Changes v Hawthorn at Launceston, Sat 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three bona fide shitmen dropped for them. In their place: Scrimshaw (decent), Brockman (tailor made to murder us), and Morrison (rich man's Jack Mahony, twice the pace). Bugger. Please win lads

A “don’t spook the horses” day at the selection table. I like it. Three solid emergencies and an absolute stonker fourth to get everyone scratching their heads. Anyone who has watched our VFL team live will know exactly what I mean, I reckon 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Agree. However, weren’t you the one who said Scott played at HB in round 1 because that’s where he was named on the sheet?
lol.

Not quite, but it's a fair whack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe Bailey Scott, all gut-running and effort and possession chains and putting himself in positions others can't and comfortably beating opposition wingmen, has still not been dropped 🙄

Can't believe Bailey Scott, all gut-running and effort and possession chains and putting himself in positions others can't and comfortably beating opposition wingmen, has still not been dropped 🙄
What gut running is that? didn’t even get in the top 5 for kms covered

And bailey standing around watching teammates get tackled instead of putting on blocks

Can't believe Bailey Scott, all gut-running and effort and possession chains and putting himself in positions others can't and comfortably beating opposition wingmen, has still not been dropped

🤣Nostro/Z is playing the long game. He’s waiting for Wardlaw and next year’s first rounder and, maybe TT. Remember how long he waited out JMac?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hopefully Howe keeps his spot as the substitute and proves his many doubters wrong!!
Are you Johnny from Epping? He said Howe was a "wonderful footballer from Hawthorn" or something. I pissed myself laughing.
If we're not so concerned with winning this week then maybe I could see the value in playing Howe but I'd be giving Perez a go.
Having said that Howe might play the game of his life against the side who moved on from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back