Preview Changes v Hawthorn at Launceston, Sat 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
🤣Nostro/Z is playing the long game. He’s waiting for Wardlaw and next year’s first rounder and, maybe TT. Remember how long he waited out JMac?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
nah, in 2030, after Bailey gets dropped as a 32 year old 3 time premiership 250 gamer, tZ will pipe up with, "See, i was right. Nostradamus strikes again"

Props to Free for being named emergency after just 2 games in the VFL.

Is he there because Goldy is in doubt (I haven't heard anything) and both X and CCJ are out?
No but if anything unexpected happens between now and Saturday, like Goldy accidentally has another kid or something, we don’t cop a fine for using an unlisted emergency.

I’m not asking for 22 guns

But I’ll take many others not getting a game over bailey turnover Scott

Give me tucker and Perez for starters and jy next week too
Yep what’s Perez done to replace Bailey - bookmark it you’ll want him drop soon enough.
He looked average in the vfl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact that so many still engage with Nostrils over his hang ups is remarkable. Thought I had achieved some semblance of peace by putting him on ignore. No such luck, because all you campaigners get sucked in by his obsessive posts time and time and time again, and we get pages of Scott-related angst. The button is right there, lads. Use it

The fact that so many still engage with Nostrils over his hang ups is remarkable. Thought I had achieved some semblance of peace by putting him on ignore. No such luck, because all you campaigners get sucked in by his obsessive posts time and time and time again, and we get pages of Scott-related posts. The button is right there, lads. Use it
That button is known as the cowards button

No surprise you’ve used it

People who rate Macmillan, Bailey Scott or Sam Gibson are nuffies of the highest order

Plodder spud central
Excuse me. Gibson was never going to be any where near an elite footballer but he provided link up and defensive pressure for the team at a time when we had very few players who were willing to run both ways. We replaced him with what we hoped would be an upgrade, Hartung.

Excuse me. Gibson was never going to be any where near an elite footballer but he provided link up and defensive pressure for the team at a time when we had very few players who were willing to run both ways. We replaced him with what we hoped would be an upgrade, Hartung.
Ah yes ol clangers Gibson

Gets ball turnover runs back to defend his turnover

This is another thing that Scott never fixed as it would have meant dropping some senior players. But it was something that was always going to cost us during the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back